Chapter 4 |He Comes Knocking|

⚠️ Warning⚠️
There is Rape in this chapter and if that's a triggering thing then please don't read ahead. The rest of you, read ahead with caution.

|Sonic's.POV|

I can't stand up to my other persona.

I woke up again to that feeling. THAT feeling.

"Fuck!"

I roll out of bed and scream, I'm not scared, I'm not sad, I'm angry. My face was carved and stitched up again. I could see a knife and needle sitting on my bloody desk. The big difference was the feeling of whatever was in my face. I didn't feel the black thread, it was much softer. I realized that my other persona stitched a smile into my face using the white ribbon that was also sitting on the desk. Another noticeable thing was the ends of my smile. Instead of small black knots to tie off the smile, the ribbon was wrapped into little bows. I don't know what this means. I have tiny little memories of fighting against my other self and everything went black. I felt my face to make sure the stitches were real. I can't tell, I don't think I can pull them off my face. It's been a while, this feeling didn't hurt as badly as the first time I woke up with a stitched smile. I don't know how my face is still together at this point.

The sun peeked and shined on my face. My ear flickered to the feeling of something touching my ear. I recognized a scent in the air that quickly faded and smelled of rotting flesh and mold. I got up from the floor with a stiffness to my body from the dried blood, and felt something touching me. My arms and shoulders felt a pressure like someone was leaning on me.

Broken glass and splinted pieces of furniture and accessories on the floor started shaking, almost like an earthquake. My desk and bed also started to move strangely, the floor didn't feel like it was moving. There wasn't an earthquake. Things were moving softly at first.

Feels like a dream..

|3rd Person.POV|

Sonic spun and wandered around in uncertainty. The sun reflecting off the glass created a humble reflection. One that wasn't seen in such a long time.

"Sweet little thing.." a soft voice whispered.

Sonic uncovered his eyes to see a faded view of the one who'd fallen.

A terrible posture, dried blood matted into his black fur, and a very wide smile. One that actually forced the ends of his lips to curl up. No clothing, but matted, tangled, and overall just messy fur all around his body. Dried and rotted flesh all around his mouth. His chest was a pool of dried blood, the white fur on his chest no longer possessed that snowy color, but appeared like a crimson moon. His slit wrists made his veins pop out of him like roses. The most disturbing part was his unnatural posture. His spine must've been bent in very violent ways.

A balled up fist and a tear rolled down the blue one's eye with a swing towards the fallen one, causing the dark killer to collapse and roll across the ground from the tough impact. Flashes of anger flew through the blue one that had enough of everything.

"Not You!"

Sonic stomps his feet and angrily kicks and punches at the corpse of his capture. No, it wasn't something he wanted to feel shame for. In the heated moment, mercy or morally good intentions weren't existent to him.