⚠️Warnings/Disclaimers⚠️

The cover art for this book is by Shadisfaction on Deviantart

This story is a sequel to its first book

"I'm In Love With a Killer"

Cover art by: Indigonite0

I highly recommend that if you haven't read the first book yet, to go read it. If you have, I suggest reading again to refresh your memory and all. This story contains some past events from the first one.

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

This story contains:

Sexual Themes
Murder
Mutilation
Rape
Cannibalism
Graphic Detail
Stitching
Gore
Self Mutilation
Castration
Needles
Mentions of suicide
Details Involving Blood
Cussing

If these make you uncomfortable or are triggering things, I suggest not reading this story. Take care of yourself and seriously consider leaving if it's something you know you're not comfortable reading.

If you still do wish to read, I will leave warnings in the beginning of the chapters as a little reminder of what you're getting into.

This story is 100% Fiction and none of it is based off of real events, people, etc.

Do not attempt to reenact/recreate anything in the story, and don't take it seriously. Make sure you're in a good state of mind, it may not seem like a big deal now but please make sure to take care of yourself. I emphasize this because people have left a few disturbing comments in the first story.

What I'm trying to say is I really need you as a reader to know the difference between FICTION and REALITY.

This story is Fictional

💫Disclaimer💫

This story is meant to be long and confusing at times. Many events have purposes and skipping over a chapter could result in some missing information for the story as it progresses. Most questions you have are usually answered as you continue reading.

Enjoy the story if you still wish to read