Epilogue

3rd POV

A FEW YEARS LATER

Two children were running towards the train they were taking to school.

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes and a girl with brown hair and silver eyes.

"Twins stop running."

A mature-looking Hermione scolded her children.

"We're sorry mom."

"Help your dad with your luggage."

The twins groaned in defiance but ran off to their dad as soon as they saw their mom's angry face.

"Daddy, mommy is being mean."

"Don't worry my darling Rose. Mommy is just excited for you guys."

As the twins were about to enter the train, Hermione called her son.

"Scorpius, take good care of yourself and your sister. Okay?"

"I promise mom."

With train's last whistle, the young Malfoys waved their goodbyes to their parents from their compartment.

Draco and Hermione watching the train leave for Hogwarts, remembering the memories and adventure they gained and experienced within the school.  

----------------------

The End Guys....

Thanks for waiting on me. I'm sorry that it took this long but I'm glad and very proud I finished this. Anyway I have tons of books I have I started writing, but this is my first completed story. The rest are still in my drafts and some are saved in my computer. I hope you guys support the other stories, some are fanfictions and some are originals.

Till next time.

Signing off,

MLGleek/ShipChaekkura