Chapter 14: Christmas Break II

Hermione’s POV
I woke up with a familiar warmth around me and that made me smile.
I then showered Draco with kisses.
“Wake up love. You said you were going to tour me around the manor.
“Five more minutes.”
“You didn’t sleep?”
“I couldn’t sleep, I was looking at you and bathing in your sweet scent all night.”
“You always sleep late, when I sleep with you. Are you going to do this even when we get married?”
That made him woke up.
“Are you asking me to marry you?”
“Of course not. You’re the one who’s going to ask me to marry you.”
“Right.”
He was about to go to back to sleep but I already want to explore the manor so I kissed him hard on the lips.
He was responding to my kiss very lazily so bit into his lips and when he opened his mouth to moan, I slip my tongue inside his mouth.
When I ran out of breath, I saw him wide awake and gave him a smirk then went towards the bathroom to get prepared for the day.

Draco’s POV
I swear that woman is going to kill me someday with her teasing.
I got out of bed and went to room next room’s bathroom to get ready for the day.
After getting dressed, I went back inside our room.
“Love, I’m going down. I’ll give you a tour after breakfast.”
“Okay.”
I got down to the kitchen and waited at the dining table.
“Draco, darling, do you have any plans for the day?”
“Well, Mother. I was going to ask you the same thing.”
“Why? Is there any problems?”
“Well, I was going to tour Hermione around the manor this morning and I think she’ll be cooped up in the library after. After having lunch, would you bring Hermione shopping?”
“I would be delighted, but why Draco?”
“Well I’m planning to surprise her in the garden and she might see me from the window inside the library and I’m not taking any chances that could ruin the surprise for tomorrow.”
“You just said the word right out of my mouth Draco. If you’re planning something like that you have to accompany us after you’re done with your preparations, I was planning to buy Christmas presents today and have her fitted in to a new dress.”
“Everything’s perfect then.”
Just then I heard Hermione talking to someone.
“Ginny, yes, I’m going to Diagon alley later, I still don’t have your presents, silly.”
“Well it looks she also has some shopping to do, son.”
She put down her communication contraption and smiled at us.
She sat next to me and started having breakfast.
“Hermione dear, can you accompany me to Diagon alley later, I have some last minute Christmas shopping to do?”
“Of course, Narcissa. I was planning to do the same. Do you mind if Ginny Weasley come along?”
“It would be fun with more girls around rather than grumpy Draco.”
I just listened to their conversations until mother said my name.
“I am not grumpy.”
Hermione just laughed at me and so did mother.

Hermione’s POV
“Lastly, your favorite place in the world.”
He opened the door to reveal Malfoy’s library.
We went inside and I saw portraits of his ancestor glaring at me, but what caught was the rows of shelves and thousands of books in it.
I faced him and gave him a kiss on the lips.
I ignored his ancestors and sat on a chair.
“Draco, recommend a good book please. I’ll kiss you again as a reward.”
He was just standing by the door and in a flash, he was in front of me with a book in his hand.”
I gave him a smile, I reached for the book and gave another kiss on the lips.
“You can go now or you can accompany me here until lunch time.”
I then started reading and he also did the same while lying on the couch.

Draco’s POV
I felt Hermione kissing my lips repeatedly.
I opened my eyes and gave her a smile.
“Took you long enough. I’m already hungry and my lips hurt from kissing you too much.”
“I’ll kiss it better then.”
I kissed her again on the lips. I didn’t gave a peck and just kiss until we both run out of breath.
We then got out of the library and had our lunch.
After having lunch we went to the fireplace.
“I’ll catch up with you guys later, I still have some things to here.”
They then flooed to Diagon alley.
Now I just have to get the garden set up for tomorrow.

Hermione’s POV
“Hermione, where can we meet Ginny?”
“Oh, I asked her to meet me in front of Flourish & Blotts.”
“Great its near, Twilfitt and Tatting’s. I have to get you girls fitted for tomorrow.”
“That wouldn’t be necessary Narcissa.”
“I insist since this would be your first Ball with the Malfoys and take it as a gift.”
“Well okay.”
“Let’s go.”
“Sure.”
I saw Ginny and ran up to hug her.
“Harry’s not joining you?”
“You could say that, he plans to go a little later.”
“Hello Ginny. Can I call you that.”
“Hello Mrs. Malfoy. You can call me that.”
“You can also call me Narcissa, Ginny. Let’s go then.”