Chapter 17: Imperio

Hermione's POV

A few months have already passed, and I can't believe it's already our last month in Hogwarts.

Draco had been nothing but good to me and Harry and Ginny are still the same, but sometimes I kinda missed Ron.

He never came back to Hogwarts after Christmas break. Ginny said he was sent to Romania; I just hope he is doing well.

"Love, what are you writing? Shouldn't you be watching my practice?"

"Nah, I've seen you fly around all the time, I'm just writing some stuff."

"Wanna come with me?"

"In the air? On that death trap?"

I point at his broom stick.

"Oh, come on. You already came with me that one time. It will be just the same."

"Oh, alright."

Time skip: Brought to you by Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Just remember the jokes are on you.

3rd Person's POV

It was almost midnight; the Head Girl and Head Boy are out in the hallway for patrol.

Draco's POV

"Hey Draco, we should get back to our dorm now. I feel that there's something wrong."

"Sure Love."

"Late night you two?"

"Yes Professor. Sherbet Lemon. Have a goodnight, Professor."

"You too."

We were about to head inside our dorm when suddenly we heard something.

"Head inside first, I'll check it out."

I went towards the dark hallway, and then I heard some rustling inside an empty classroom. I raised my wand and carefully went inside.

"Imperio."

I heard someone behind, however it's too late.

I was hit with the curse, but I don't feel any pain.

"You like the new spell I learned Draco."

"Pansy?"

I took a step towards her but suddenly.

"Stay still."

I can't move.

"You know, someone was waiting inside your dorm room."

Oh no, Hermione.

Hermione's POV

I closed the portrait and still felt unsafe.

"Hi Hermione."

I froze, I know that voice.

I turned around.

"You were dead. I saw you beside the others. How are you alive?"

"Oh well, let's just say that wasn't me and I was hiding somewhere around here. No other questions? Let's go see your boyfriend then."

"You mean Draco? Did you do something to him?"

"Were about to see."

He opened the portrait and walked out; I hesitantly follow him.

He walked towards the hallway where Draco went to.

He opened a dark classroom and motioned for me to come in.

What I saw inside made me sick?

It was Draco making out with Pansy.

I suddenly felt tears in my cheeks.

"Imperio."

I froze up as the curse hit me.

"As you can see, Draco is having the time of his life. Let us do the same then."

Draco! Save me!

Before I turned around, I saw Draco stop kissing that bitch.

Draco's POV

My head hurts. The veela in me is clawing away and trying to take control of my body. He's fighting against the imperio curse.

"Drakey-poo, kiss me again."

I heard that bitch order me again. Since it was dark, she couldn't see my eyes turn black and break free from the curse and taking over my body.

"You know Pansy, I really love this trait of you."

"What is it Drakey?"

"The fact that you are so stupid."

My arm moves towards her and grab her neck, suffocating her.

"Tell me where my mate is or you're going to die."

The moonlight shone towards us, and she was petrified when she saw my eyes. It was pure black then you could hear my bones cracking, a clear indication of my wings appearing.

"She-she's i-in t-he g-gir-ils ba-bath-roo-om, cha-chamb-er of se-c-ret-rets."

I flew towards the bathroom. 

----------------------------

A/N: I disassmbled my old laptop and recovered this chapter from the depths of Azkaban. Sorry it took so long. Good news is (I hope you take it that way), this book is coming to an end.