Chapter 9: Howlers, Healing and an Idea

Draco's POV

I flew through the corridors until I've reached the hospital wing.

Madame Pompfrey was shocked to see me with an unconcious Hermione.

"What happened to her?" The frantic nurse asked as she took a look at Hermione. I placed her on the nearest bed and faced madame Pompfrey.

" A bloody weasel tried to shag her. It's a good thing she struggled but she ended up with bruises. Anytime now, Weasley's gonna be here and I don't want to see him near Hermione."

Hermione's POV

"No Ron."
"Get away from me!"
"I don't love you."
"Draco."
"Draco."
"Draco."
"I love you Draco."

I woke up and tried look at my sorroundings.

I'm in the hospital wing and Ron is at the far end corner of the room and Draco is sleeping at a chair next to my bed.

I smiled and start playing with his hair.

"Draco. Wake up." I cooed at him. He just grunted. How cute.

"Mine."
"Hermione is my mate."
"I love her."

I smile at the thought that he mumbles in his dreams.

"I love you too, Draco." I sit up and move my head to whisper in his ears. I giggled as he shudders and raise his head quickly.

"Mione. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you want me to kill that bastard?" I giggled at how fast he was asking me. He then gave me a confused look which resulted into a laughing Hermione.

"Oh don't worry Draco, I feel fine, except for some bruises here and there, and no I don't want you to kill one of my best friends." I said smiling just to reassure his veela.

"B-but-" I cut him off with a kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry okay, I'm fine. I'm one of the golden trio and the brightest witch among them."

"Well I can't argue with that." He said proudly.

Just then the doors opens and comes in running a panting Harry and a fuming Ginny.

"Are you alright Mione?" Ginny asks.
While Harry can't seem to talk yet.

"I'm fine. A few bruises and scrapes won't make me dead." I noticed Draco shaking so I held his hands comfortingly.

"Oh MY God!!!" We turned our heads to Harry to see him gaping then just shakes his head at Ron.

"I think he deserve it, but I'm still telling mum what he did to Hermione." Ginny said to harry disapprovingly.

"Bet you 10 galleons she's gonna send a howler after." I said to Ginny.

"No need I think it's here already. " I saw her looking at the window.  Headmistress McGonagall must have contacted Molly already.

"We should give him the howler after he wakes up." Harry spoke quietly.

" I have a better idea." Ginny spoke up.

--------------------------------

I had to do something not because I was bored but I want to see you all happy. Even though I have exams coming up I made this because I was emotional at the middle of the night and I just wanna express myself. Thank you for reading my book.