Chapter 1

The elevator door opened and the 6 pups bounded out. After Chase had finished his customary phrase Ryder launched into an explanation of why they were here.

"Captain turbot was out in deep water fishing when a full size warship came up alongside him!" The pups gasped "this ship wasn't friendly, as it bombarded the water around him with artillery shots, then armed men boarded the Flounder and shot it up. It barely made it back to shore! What's worse is that this warship belonged to the marauders we defeated a while back! It was accompanied by two other destroyers. That's why I need you pups to suit up in soldier gear and go after them. Don't openly attack them but find out their strengths and possibly any weaknesses."

Skye's small chopper, in military mode, led the way for the thundering fighter that the other pups were in. It was about the size of the air patroller but built specifically designed for combat, with a formidable array of armour and weaponry. Slowly a fleet of four looming warships came into view. Chase whistled in admiration as he surveyed them from the co-pilot's chair in the fighter.

"If that's the marauders," he called back to the pups "they sure upped their game!"

"No kidding!" Responded Zuma "hey, how come captain turbot is always the first to get attacked?! That dude is seriously unlucky!" The pups chuckled at Zuma's observation, but their smiles were wiped off their faces as shots began to explode in the air near them

"I think they spotted us!" Called Rubble "I'll prep the bombs!"

"No!" Chase ordered "Ryder said not to engage! Skye, swing round, we're gonna keep our distance and observe where they go"

After an tense hour of flitting through cloud cover, trying not to draw the attention of the destroyers they were pursuing, though they undoubtedly knew the pups were there, the big ships let them to their base. It was a huge island with a permanent military base that had obviously been there for quite some time. Docked at the place were three more destroyers plus...

"No way!" Rocky gasped "they have an aircraft carrier!?"

"Appears so" Chase said grimly "let's shift it before they scramble some fighters to blow us outta the air!"

Ryder was shocked at the news of the massive fleet on their doorstep, but reassured the pups that Hunter and the Howling Commandos were on their way, bringing with them Commanders Maverick and Zach, along with the Hellhound and three other warships.

Shoutout to @Halocritic 

And to @Lola_TheBunny