Chapter 2

The HMAS Hellhound powered through the water, with the HMAS Ranger, HMAS Diablo, and HMAS Midnight alongside it. It and the two ships that accompanied it when they destroyed the attacking battleships course had been set for adventure bay as soon as they got the news, and the Midnight joined up shortly afterwards. Currently they were about ten kilometers, or ten minutes at these advanced ships' extraordinary pace, from their destination.

Hunter stood alongside Maverick in the super destroyer's bridge, with Captain Zane, who was one of the few dogs in the Wolfpack. Usually dogs couldn't keep up with wolves but Zane was a towering Siberian husky, and being a senior Captain in the Sea Wolves meant he didn't need the brawn and skills of the big wolves. He was a great tactician and well respected among the Wolfpack. Because of his recent successes he had been placed in charge of the recently arrived Midnight. The pair of wolves surveyed the distant hills that were just visible in the hazy distance.

"These new forces are almost certainly the marauders north fleet." Hunter declared

"Agreed!" Maverick concurred "these ships are too numerous to be the east or west fleets, and the south is already engaged in a full on war with India and has no base of operations around here!" The two soldiers stood in silence as the convoy drew close to adventure bay, and then halted and set down anchor two kilometers from the mouth of the bay. Hunter walked out to get on his chopper and leave for the lookout.

At the lookout the pups were excited to meet their friends, and this anticipation grew as the familiar modified UH-60 Black Hawk touched down. It's bay doors hissed open and Hunter, Logan, Leo, Crash, Doc, and Crosshair stepped out. The pups and wolves immediately headed inside, where the lookout had been placed in wartime mode. They gathered around the war table in the top command center of the tower. 

Shoutout to his majesty @richtyty 

And to @Bananaboy12336   

Great people