Prolouge: Nice to meet you new fren

***-***-****

***-***-****
Hey bro!
Finally got my new phone so
could you send me the others
numbers?

(Name)
Ummm
I think you got the wrong number

***-***-****
Wait wut?
Oh shit u right!
So sorry!

(Name)
It's ok
These things happen

***-***-****
This is kinda embarrassing...
Yeah, your number is just one
digit different from who I was trying
to contact

(Name)
Don't worry about it

***-***-****
My old phone got smashed and
now I gotta get all my contacts
back

(Name)
Oof, sorry to hear that.
Hope you find who you
were trying to get to

***-***-****
Yeah
Welp, nice talking to ya, stranger!

(Name)
Yeah
You too

***-***-****
Bye bye fren!

(Name) POV

'Well that was...interesting' I thought to myself. I was sitting here in my room trying to do my homework. I couldn't concentrate so I was thinking about getting a snack before I continued and that's when I got that weird text. A tiny bit of chatting to get my mind off my work for a bit and a snack was what I needed to kick myself back into gear.

~Time skip to the next day brought to you by ***-***-****~

Today seems to just be another uneventful day. My thoughts go back to that text I got the other day, the only eventful thing that has happened as of late. Will anything else interesting happen like that again soon?

"We will be having a new student who will be joining us today. You may come in" my teacher, Miss Masa, said happily.

My prayers have been answered! The door opens and a girl walks in and stood in front of the class, smiling sweetly. She had grey eyes and long reddish brown colored hair tied into a ponytail, her bangs parted to the left with a red pin holding it in place.

"Please, introduce yourself to everyone" Miss Masa motioned to the class.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is Tsubasa Yumeko" she said with a bow "please take care of me."

"Very nice, now you can take your seat next to (Name)." I raised my hand once I heard my name called.

Yumeko walked over to me and sat down at her desk. Soon after, Miss Mass assigned me to be her partner for our next project.

"Nice to meet you (Name), I hope we'll get along well" she said once we partnered up.

"Uh, yeah, me too. And nice to meet you too Tsubasa-San" I said.

"Yume is fine" she waved her hand with a smile.

I nodded as we started to get to work.