Character head cannons and oc facts

Today is my Birthday! Happy birthday to me! I'm getting old. Anyways, here are some facts and head cannons I came up with. I will post my B-day special today or tomorrow, depending on how fast I finish it (since I came up with the idea just today). So enjoy some of this while I work on that!

A/N: Bold = head cannons Italics = oc facts Underline = behind the scenes of author creating the ocs

- Machiko named her gang Red Garden because girls are usually affiliated with flowers and her first friend, Yumekos, favorite color is red.

- Baji and Sai are good friends but sometimes need to keep their distance so Bajis cats and Sais crows don't attack each other.

- Baji, Mikey and Hiyori have been best friends since way before Toman was formed.

- Baji and Hiyori looked so much alike as children that people thought they were twins.

- You can NOT leave Baji and Hiyori together unsupervised, one or both of them will end up in the hospital. Not because they fight but because of the stupid shit Baji comes up with.

- Kenji DOES NOT like Takemichi because he is too reckless and picks fights when he knows he isn't strong enough to fight back and win.

- The Haitani brothers live on their own and not with their parents.

- Mikey and Baji are the type of students who answer assignment questions with smart ass answers. (Ex. 'What ended in 1896?' 1895. Or 'Why are there rings on Saturn?' Because god liked it so much, he put a ring on it.)

- Emma knows how to fight and can fight but prefers not to.

- Izana does care about Mikey but is just too jealous of how much Shin would talk about him.

- Mikey also cares about and loves Izana as his brother but he likes to poke fun at him and antagonize him a little for fun.

- Even though Yumeko and Akito didn't live near Mikey when they were younger, they did visit Kato and he would hang out at Shins house and bring them along.

- Because of this, they are officially apart of the childhood friend group consisting of Mikey, Baji, Hiyori, Sanzu and Senju.

- Since Hanma would always go out to fight people and get into trouble, Hiyori would be left home alone since their parents weren't around. Hiyori would then wander off and that's how she first met Baji.

- Baji definitely had arguments with Sais crows. This mostly consists of him flipping them off and saying "fuck you then" as they caw in protest. It's harmless but hilarious to watch.

- Chifuyu gets stuck in trees. For some reason, he can climb up well but can't get back down. Whenever he sees a cat stuck in a tree, he would climb up to help them but he would need someone to help him back down with a ladder.

- This is how Chifuyu and Hiyori first met. She saw him stuck in a tree and tried to help but got stuck as well so they had to wait for Baji to find them. (That's also how they found out that they both knew Baji)

- Kazutora likes cats almost as much as Baji but he isn't as good with them like he is.

- Kisaki does NOT like injections.

- Ran loves his siblings and shows his love by poking fun at them.

- Rindo shows his affection to his siblings through over protectiveness.

- Machi shows her affection through physical contact, mostly through hugs but tries not to do it so much out in public.

-Mikey can't watch any form of scary or creepy shows at night. He will bother his friends and family to let him spend the night in their room with them cuz he's just that scared.

- Baji is afraid of ghosts, mainly because he knows you can't touch spirits.

- "They can touch you but you can't touch them" is what Yume said to him about ghosts when they were younger.

- Yume claims that she can see ghosts. Baji and Mikey have asked her to prove it on multiple occasions.

- Mikazuki and Sai like to get together to watch scary movies and read world folklore.

- Halloween is their favorite holiday because it's the spooky season.

- Yume is almost as fearless as Machiko but she has a crippling fear of large flying roaches. She could be all serious and bold one second, but the moment she sees a large roach, she will scream and run.

- Yume and Ito know how to play a variety of string instruments. Yume specializes in the guitar and Ito specializes in the piano.

- Machi is adored by all her gang members. She is constantly given small gifts and snacks by her members. She has no idea why tho.

- Yume is the peacekeeper of the gangs, or she tries to be. Hiyori is probably a better peacekeeper than Yume is without trying.

- Izana teaches Kakucho how to play the guitar.

- Kazutora likes head pats. He was abused as a kid and most physical contact from others comes with violence, so he feels very comforted when his friends head pat him.

- Chifuyu was very cautious around Kazutora at first given the fact that he almost killed Baji, but Baji kept trying his best to have his friends get along.

- One thing the two could agree on was that Baji needed to be protected.

- Kenji made his own gang because he didn't wanna be a member of the other gangs he knows (even though Mikey wants him to join Toman). Not exactly because he hates them, but just because they sometimes make questionable (Kenji: stupid Me: HEY!) choices and he sometimes wants to beat them for it.

- Machi, Yume and Ito have tattoos. Machi has 3 (1 on her back and 1 on each arm) and Yume and Ito have 1.

- Though Kato doesn't like that Shinichiro smokes, fights and was in a gang, he does admire the fact that he tries his best to be a good eldest brother to his siblings.

- When I was thinking over Machis back tattoo, I thought back to how the meaning of the brothers names are what flower they had on their back (the name Ran means orchid and the name Rindo means bellflower if anyone didn't know). So I decided to add Rina as her secondary name because it means jasmine and so she has a jasmine tattooed on her back. (Machiko also has jasmine in it depending on how you write it but I found out about that through Wikipedia so I didn't really trust it)