9 1/2. Bad Bonk pt 2

~Previously~

Carsonist
NO! STAY DOWN!

Mikeh
What happened!?

Birb Whisper
We're on our way!

Mikeh
Baji?
Kazutora?
Chifuyu?
(Name)?

Mitsumom
That can't be good

~Meanwhile~

Well shit! Yume, or rather Yami, had finished beating all of the guys that jumped us and I was the next thing that caught her attention. She quickly charged at me with a sadistic look on her face, her once silvery gray eyes now changed to the golden color of venom. Just as she was about to punch me, Kazutora grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me out of the way.

"Kazu? What's up? Why'd you do that?" Yumes voice sounded different, a bit deeper and more mature with a playful tone.

"That's enough already, (Name) is your friend" Kazutora stood in front of me.

"Oh, then I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we traded some punches" she said happily.

"Hey Yami!" Baji jumped out of the bushes "wanna play? I'll play with ya!"

"Really Baji?" She sounded excited for some reason "Ok then!" Yami ran over to fight him.

The two of them exchanged one punch after the other, but it seemed Baji was being more affected by Yamis punches than she was to his. Kazutora and Chifuyu jumped in to help him not long after. Regardless of being out numbered, she was still holding her own very well. In fact, she was running them around the parking lot.

I went to go get our school bags that were around where Yami left the other delinquents passed out on the ground. When I found them, I sifted through Yumes surprisingly messy bag to look for the pills. I could hear that the guys struggling behind me just to keep her at bay. Just as I found the pills, the others arrived and I heard Mikey yell out "hold her back Ken-chin!" And also Sai tried to yell for her to "calm down". I grabbed Yumes bottle and rushed over to where the guys were restraining her. Draken was holding her in a shoulder lock while Mikey and Sai tried to keep her from thrashing around so much.

"Give her the pills, hurry!" Draken struggled to hold her still.

I held the pills at the ready as the others were keeping her as still as possible. "No! I still wanna play!" Yami yelled out before I shoved the pills into her mouth. I immediately opened the bottle and made her drink the tea. After a few gulps, I took the bottle away. She huffed and then head butted Draken right in the nose, causing him to stagger a bit and giving her enough leverage to kick off Mikey and Sai. Once freed, she swiped her leg around to the back of Drakens leg and made his knee buckle causing him to fall backwards. She then grabbed me by my collar, head butted then kneed me in the gut, and threw me at Mikey and Sai before running.

Yami didn't get very far before Chifuyu, who was on the ground, tripped her and made her face plant right on the on the asphalt. She groaned in pain but didn't bother getting up or even moving.

"Oh shit! Is she ok!?"

"Check on her!"

"Chifuyu!"

"I'm so sorry!"

"Yami! Or Yume, you alright?!"

We all rushed over to her to check if she was ok. Draken picked her up and turned her over. She was out like a light with her forehead and nose scraped and bleeding quite a bit.

"Oh fuck! I'll go buy some first aid!" Chifuyu panicked and ran into the convenience store.

"I'll get some water" Sai followed.

"I'm gonna get some food," Baji said "you guys want anything?"

"Doriyaki!" Mikey said happily while rubbing his reddened cheek.

"Some ice packs" Draken groaned as he sat on the ground.

"Pain killers" Kazutora piped in.

"For the world to stop spinning" I huffed out as I flopped to the ground.

After the guys bought everything and patched each other up, we all just sat around at a nearby park. Everyone was just a bit scratched up and/or bruised from the whole ordeal. Me and Draken had ice packs to help soothe the pain where Yami head butted us. Kazutora, Baji and Chifuyu were patched up a bit. Sai and Mikey were the least affected with only a cooling patch on Mikey's cheek and under Sais chin. Yume was still out with a gauze taped to her forehead, bandaid over the bridge of her nose and an ice pack Mikey just put over her face.

"Ugh, what happened?" Yume groaned as she slowly woke up.

"Yu-chan, you're finally awake~" Mikey said happily as he lifted the ice pack from her face.

"How are you feeling?" Draken asked.

"Mikey? Draken? What are you guys doing here?" She asked while sitting up but swayed a bit "Why does my head hurt so bad?"

"That could either be from getting hit on the head by some guy from before or from Chifuyu making you fall on your face" Sai handed her some pain killers and tea for her to take.

"I'm so sorry Yume-San!" Chifuyu cried.

"Hey hey, it's alright. I know you didn't intend to hurt me like that" Yume waved. "I guess I also caused you guys some trouble too, huh?"

"Nothing we couldn't handle!" Baji said proudly.

"Are you ok now though, Yume?" I asked

"Aside from the headache and sore nose, I'm fine" she answered as she took the ice pack back from Mikey to put on her head.

"That's good" I responded. "You never told me about Yami or your DID."

"It never really came up in conversation. And I think Ito knows more about her than I do."

"Maybe stop being so confrontational to guys with weapons and things like this wouldn't happen"  Draken just sighed.

"They got what was coming to them" she said with a smirk.

"So about that cat" Kazutora turned to Baji.