9. Bad Bonk

Gang Gang Bitches

(N/N)
Guys?

Mikeh
Yeah?

Carsonist
What's up?

Draco
What's happened this time?

Year of the Tiger
Did you get kidnapped again?

😁
Who do we need to beat up?

(N/N)
No, no one kidnapped me
and it doesn't really have to do
with me currently in danger.
At least not anymore.
I just wanna know something.

Draco
Ok then?

(N/N)
Ummm, is Yume prone to
violent outbursts that make
her possibly 10x stronger than
she usually is?

Birb Whisper
Ooooh.
Congratulations (Name)!
You have just met Yamiko!

(N/N)
Uhhhhh, Wut?

Mewfuyu
Did Yume get hit on her head
exceptionally hard?

(N/N)
Ummm, Yeah

~Flashback brought to you by Yamiko~

School just got out and Yume decided that she wanted to get a snack at the nearest 7 11. After we got what we wanted and headed back out, I noticed that a bunch of guys in uniforms, at least 10, were gathered outside. Some of them had pipes and bats with them.

'These guys radiate bad vibes. And it would be bad news if we got into a fight with them' I thought to myself.

I felt Yume grab my hand and quickly walked the opposite direction. We didn't get far when the guys noticed and surrounded us.

"You two were with those guys that beat up our boys at the park the other day, weren't you?" The biggest guy there stepped in front of us.

"Hey, that one actually helped them out!" One of the guys pointed at me as he showed the big guy his phone.

"You're right, they seem to fit the description" he said before looking at his other guys and then back at me with a wicked grin. "I guess we're gonna pay you back for what you did."

Yume stepped in front of me and stared back up at the guy "why bring weapons? You're only going up against two younger teens, are you guys really not confident enough to just fight with your fists?"

"I'd step down if I were you girlie. If you do, we may go easy on you" he said.

"Maybe if your guys didn't pick on defenseless little animals, they wouldn't have gotten beaten so badly" I scoffed.

"That park was our territory, we could do what the fuck we want!" One of the guys snapped back.

"You and your friends trespassed on our territory and disrespected us, so it's only natural that we put you in your place."

"Heh, you guys have no idea what you're getting yourselves into" Yume smirked.

Next thing I knew, the guy whacked Yumes head with his bat. She fell to the ground and one of the guys grabbed me from behind. The guy harshly threw me to the ground and kicked me. Before I could get back up, more guys started to kick and hit me. I was worried for Yume but there were too many guys wailing on me for me to check on her.