A Late Special: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

"I wanna sleep next to (Name)!"

"No! I wanna!"

"Wanna sleep next to me, Hiyori-chan?"

"No, she will not!"

"I honestly don't care as long as I'm not sleeping next to Kisaki."

"Hey! I called that spot!"

"I don't see your name on it!"

"Y'all are lucky Kato isn't here."

I was laying in the middle of the floor on a futon amidst the chaos of gang members arguing where they wanted to sleep.

'Why am I here again?'

-Two days ago-

Yume
(Name)!
Do you have any plans
this Christmas eve or New
Year's Eve?

(Name)
Huh?
No, not really.

Yume
Oh good!
Wanna come over to
my house for a sleepover
on Christmas Eve and New
Years Eve?
Mikey, Izana and Machi
are bringing their friends
over too.

(Name)
Are you sure you have
enough room for everyone?

Yume
You've seen my house,
We'll find a way to fit
everyone.

(Name)
Well, if you're sure, I guess
I can go.

Yume
Yay!

-Back to Now-

"Yeet!"

I heard someone yell and saw a pillow fly past me and smack Takemichi square in his face. So much force was put behind that throw that he hit the floor quite hard.

"Whoa! What the fuck Kenji!?" Draken looked at his brother.

"Takemichi, are you ok?" Hina asked as she gently tapped him.

"It's a good thing we put away everything that has the potential of being broken." Yume looked to Machi.

"And that the tree is in a different room." She responded back as Mikey nailed Izana with a pillow.

"It's a good thing Kato decided to sleepover with Shin and his friends at Shins house." Ito sighed as he watched as a pillow fight was about to ensue.

The pillow that hit Izana fell to the floor and you could see the murderous intent in his eyes as he raised a pillow. He chucked it as hard as he could at Mikey, only for him to duck and the pillow hit Emma who was knocked forward. She fell over into Drakens lap and she just laid there, not being able to decide whether to stay or get up. However, Draken picked her up off his lap and laid her down on her own futon before he was also nailed in the face with a pillow.

Pillow after pillow was chucked back and forth. Machi was being aggressively protected by Daitan and Mika as she was laying down and staring off into space. Hina was tending to Takemichi as Emma slightly sulked at her missed opportunity. Mikey and Izana were going at it quite aggressively. Baji and Hiyori were ganging up on Hanma and Kisaki with Chifuyu and Kazutora ready to back them up since Hanma was a practical powerhouse. Kisaki clearly didn't wanna be apart of it and tried to hide under his blanket from Hiyoris attacks. The rest of the guys were pretty much throwing the pillows with reckless abandon while a select few just laid on their futons to avoid getting hit in the crossfire.