6. Gathering at a Mansion

"This is Yumes house?" I asked completely baffled by the 'house' I stood before.

"Sure is!" Baji said as he walked through the gate, followed by Kazutora.

"What the actual legitimate fuck?" I said to myself. The place was massive!

This house, or rather a mansion, is easily twice the size of any house on this block with a second story and a spacious balcony. It looked modern yet traditional and even had a separate wing as well as a roof top room! There's a large garden with a koi pond and gazebo in the front yard. The perimeter of the house was surrounded by a white wall, a small black gate that led to a stone walkway to the door and a large automatic gate that led to a driveway. I just stood there in awe

"Hello~ Earth to (Name)-chan~" Mikey waved his hand in front of my face "aren't you going in?"

I snapped back to reality "oh, ah, yeah. Sorry about that" I chuckled "I didn't know Yume and Ito lived in such a nice place."

"Yeah, we all usually come here to hang out because this place is so big. Also, this house actually belongs to their cousin" Mikey said as we walked through the gate and up to the door.

"Their cousin? So they live with their cousin?" I asked.

"Well yes and no, he lets them live here ever since their parents died." Turns out their parents were killed in a car accident when they were 10. Their aunt and uncle didn't want to take them since they lived outside the country and were always busy. Their son was in his late 20s and live in Japan so he took them in and even paid for their education and everything else.

"And their cousin is totally cool with letting a bunch of delinquents hang out at his house?" I asked.

"Eh, he's fine with us coming around just as long as we don't make too much of a mess." Mikey just shrugged. "He travels for work and isn't home much so he trusts Yume and Ito to be responsible and take care of things."

Mikey opened the door and we walked in to see the rest of his gang lounging in the living room.  I also noticed that there were a few girls, I assumed were from Yumes other chat, were here too.

"Yo, (Name)-chan is here!" Mikey announced and everyone turned as he guided me to the group. Everyone seemed really happy to see me.

"(Name)!" A girl with short pink hair waved me over. "It's nice to finally meet you" she said happily.

"Yeah, you too. You're..."

"Oh, I'm Hinata" she said then motioned to the blond girl next to her "this is Emma."

"Hi (Name)~" Emma waved.

"And that's Yuzuha" Hinata motioned to a girl with long light orange hair.

"Sup! Woah, you really are quite the looker. That pic from the chat didn't do ya justice" Yuzuha said with a slight smirk.

I laughed a bit "heheh, thanks." I then turned to Mikey with a questioning glare "how is it that so many people that you and Yume are friends with are all so pretty and attractive?"

He could barely keep himself from laughing. I puff out my cheeks as the girls laughed a bit from my statement.

"Well, can someone please direct me to Yumes room? I got her work and some notes for today" I said as I took some papers and a notebook out of my bag.