Character head cannons and oc facts 2

Welp. I didn't actually finish the chapter like I thought I would since...bad and sad things have been happening. So I give you, another head canon chapter to make up for it.

A/N: Bold = head cannons Italics = oc facts Underline = behind the scenes of author creating the ocs

- Mikazuki has a birthmark over her right eye. With the way it looks, it gets mistaken for a small scar often.

- Mikey can't cook unsupervised. He would mix up the ingredients, the food will have a horrid mix of overpowering flavors and the kitchen will be a mess.

- It was so bad, especially when they were younger, that he could make anything taste bad, even tea.

- Baji accidentally set the kitchen on fire a few times while trying to cook.

-Hiyori is an AMAZING cook! She likes to cook for all her friends and even teaches them how to cook at times.

- With her help, Baji doesn't set the kitchen on fire and Mikey can cook decently (as long as she supervises him).

- While Hiyori is more of a chef, Daitan is more of a baker. They can both cook and bake but one specializes more with regular food while the other specializes with baked goods.

- Even though Mikey can cook decently now, when he tries to make themed bento boxes or arrange food in a fancy way, they end up looking horrible or creepy (the food still tastes ok tho).

- Ran can cook quite well while Rindo just throws stuff together and see how it turns out.

- Caffeine has almost little to no affect on Yume for some reason. At least in regular doses.

- When she was tired one day and tried to stay awake, she drank four of the two serving bottles of five hour energy's. She was physically vibrating throughout the entire school day and crashed hard when she got home.

- She wasn't planning to drink so much but she needed to stay awake and the flavor of it tasted good to her.

- Machi loves the ocean and it's creatures. Ran and Rindo always keep a close eye on her while at the beach so she doesn't swim too far or drown.

- Machi has such an uncanny vocal range, that she can imitate other peoples voices and animal sounds practically perfectly.

- The Haitanis are all very flexible in their own right. Rindo is the most flexible out of them.

- While Rindo is the most flexible, Ran has the most upper body strength.

- Machi is the quickest thinker out of them all.

- Baji and Chifuyu have sleepovers a lot since they live in the same building.

- Kazutora likes to go over to Bajis house whenever he's upset. This usually initiates one of those said sleepovers.

- Sais crows sometimes bring them money, like actual money. Usually it's shiny trinkets, but on other occasions, they give them more. They once got ten thousand yen from a single crow.

- On one of the occasions where Baji was nice to the crows and helped them, they dropped coins outside his window as thanks. When he checked, there was a mountain of yen that added up to eight thousand yen.

- When Baji saw how Chifuyu was able to jump from high places and not get too injured, he tried it himself. He ended up with a fractured ankle and twisted wrist with a slight concussion.

- Along with high pain tolerance, Bajis body heals very quickly, quicker than a normal human.

- The reason Sai hates nato is because when they were younger, that's all their parents would feed at times. Not out of punishment or malice, but just because they always had lots of it.

- Takemichi doesn't like large invertebrates, especially flying ones like moths and roaches. Depending on what insect it is, he may handle them better than others (butterflies and beetles aren't as bad as centipedes and wasps.)

- Mikey nearly passed out from eating something very spicy one time.

- Yumeko likes small enclosed spaces like closets, tents and boxes, it makes her feel safe.

- Mikazuki likes to sit and hide inside boxes like a cat.

- Despite the gangs popular beliefs, Hanma cares a great deal about his sister. Hiyori got punched by a Valhalla member when she was arguing with him to go home, Hanma then sent the poor guy to the ICU.

- Mikey sometimes has initiations for members he or his friends didn't invite to the gang or people he deems suspicious.

- Mikey usually calls Hiyori over to help him with it or even Kenji if he feels up to it. This usually consist of the potential members fighting them to steal something off of them (basically capture the bell from Naruto).

- Kenji and Draken "fight" on the reg. They spar to settle disputes and arguments. The winner is decided by the last man standing, the first person to get knocked to the ground loses.

- Pah-chin is good with larger dogs, they are calm and/or playful with him. Smaller ones seem to like trying to "fight" him.

- Kenji never says anything about it, but he still holds a grudge against Peh-ya for what he did to Draken.

- Shinichirou not only a good big brother to his own siblings, but also to other members of Toman (like Ken, Baji, Tora etc) and the "orphans" (Kaku, Hiyori, Yume and Ito). Basically, any friend of his siblings are automatically his siblings and friends.

- When they were younger, Baji and Hiyori practically kept Shin in a constant state of worry whenever they were doing things together out of sight.

- When Kisaki is over at her house, Hiyori does things just to spite him. Mostly flush the toilet and run the water when he is showering.

- Even though he dislikes Hiyori, Kisaki can't do shit to her since she's Hanmas little sister.

- Yume has a very high physical damage and pain tolerance, but a lower emotional damage and pain tolerance. Though she doesn't really cry in front of others, you can tell just by the look on her face that you've hurt her feelings.

- Ito may be the younger brother, but he acts a lot like an older brother to his sister. From making sure she is taking care of herself to telling her to clean up her mess, he's more responsible while Yume is more childish.

- Hiyoria and Kenji aren't my ocs, they belong to my best friend and boyfriend.

- Yumekos character and actions actually came to me in a dream, that's why I named her Yumeko (yume=dream, ko=child).