11. How to Exam

"How the fuck did you get 28 from 16 x 55?!"

"Shut up! I'm not the only idiot in this group! Pah didn't know what 6 x 3 was so why are you singling me out!?"

"Honestly, cuz it's funnier than making fun of Peh and Pah since they are more self aware of their idioticy."

"Fuck y'all! That was two years ago! And what about Mikey!?"

"Hey Mikey, 50 miles per hour, how long does it take to go 50 miles?"

"Yeah yeah, I get it, an hour! Ok, I get it now!"

"Boy really said 5 seconds the first time!"

"Where did you get the seconds from!?"

The Toman boys (and Sai) were all talking and laughing. We were all gathered at Yume and Itos house in their living room as well as the girls. First semester exams were coming up and Yume and Ito were hosting a study session with everyone.

We've all been studying for a couple hours and the boys were getting a bit restless so Mitsuya suggested a break. Pah, Peh, Hakai, Akito and the girls were either in the kitchen or getting fresh air in the backyard. The guys were all talking about how dumb Baji and Mikey were academically before they actually started this study group.

"Kanji is hard, ok!" Baji yelled.

"For how nerdy you looked, you were pretty stupid" Chifuyu laughed.

"I thought we were friends! How could you!?"

"At least Baji stays awake in class" Sai came back and sat down as they looked towards Mikey who was laying on the floor.

"Say anything more and I'll get the nato again" Mikey sat up quickly and grabbed a Doriyaki before flopping back on the floor. "Besides, who was the one that thought Venus was a country?"

"Look, I thought Draken said F and when I heard V, I just said the first V word that came to mind!" Sai yelled, turning a bit pink.

"F and V sound nothing alike, and your first answer was Vinland" Draken laughed.

"What the fuck is Vinland!? This isn't anime!" Chifuyu nearly choked on his drink.

Sai just leaned back against the couch with their arms and legs crossed and pouted. They turned their head to the side as they started turning more and more pink with embarrassment.

"What? No come back?" Smiley laughed "cat got your tongue?"

"You shut up! At least I don't get detention twice a month!" Sai snapped back.

"I still get better grades than you!"

"No you don't! You only have better grades in the subjects I'm bad at! And I'm only bad at 4 out of 8 subjects!"

"Half of 8 is 4 dumb ass! So we're even! But even my worst grades aren't as bad as yours!"

"My high grades are higher than yours!"

Everyone else was just watching them like a tennis match, looking back and forth between them when they spoke. I was just chewing on some pocky I was sharing with Angry as we watched. It was getting pretty heated to the point where they were just insulting each other. Before punches could be thrown, Yume came back in the room in a hurry.