Chapter 2

Morning came and Yibo was still sleeping, obviously wasted because of what he did last night.

*beep

A single phone notification woke Yibo up from his slumber. "Ah," he groaned as he grabbed his phone from the table he placed beside his bed.

He sluggishly opened his eyes and read the message, it stated:

[Yibo, message me if you'll change your mind.]

Yibo lifted both of his brows as he checked who it is from and when he confirmed that it was from Xichen and not some stranger, he read the message again.

After reading it, Yibo sat properly on his bed and tried to remember what happened last night but it seems that nothing came into his mind no matter how hard he tried.

"Just what did I do yesterday for me to forget things that easily," he mumbled as he scratched his bed hair confused how he got easily drunk when he knew how high his alcohol tolerance is. Because of this matter, Yibo decided to take a shower first and then call Xichen after.

---

Minutes passed, Yibo came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and rubbed his hair with a little towel to dry. He immediately changed into a new set of clothes and checked the time.

"Shoot! I'm gonna be late for the dance practice!" Yibo exclaimed as he quickly grabbed the things he needed for his work. Skipping breakfast, Yibo quickly went into his garage and rode his motorbike completely forgetting the thought about calling Xichen and asking him about what happened yesterday.

---

When Yibo arrived cheers can be heard from the outside. "Yibo-laoshi is here!" one of the students rejoiced and was soon followed by others.

Yibo who pushed the door open with his usual poker face was greeted by smiling students and teachers who were worn out.

Yibo who spared them a glance became amused when he saw the teachers forcing a smile from their faces. "Did you guys give the teachers a hard time?" he asked his students as he put his bag on the locker, which was situated at the corner of the room.

The students were really happy when Yibo spoke since they rarely hear him speak these kinds of phrases or questions. Usually, Yibo uses '1 and 2 and 3,' or 'from the start' or 'again'. Yeah, he only uses the words which were necessary for dancing only and when his students ask him about his personal life then he would just say, "none of your business," in a cold matter.

"Yes," the students replied in glee as if they were doing the right thing. "Then I guess you all deserve a punishment," Yibo said with his tone serious making both the students and the teachers gulp even though they were not involved.

"Laoshi~" the students whined but Yibo spared no one from them and tired them out the whole morning.

---

Lunch break came and Yibo went out from the studio and went into the fast-food where he usually eats.

While ordering, he remembered the message Xichen sent him and how he planned to call him. He mentally slapped himself for being so forgetful at simple things. He was about to call Xichen but it was now his turn to order so he ordered first before going to the place where he usually sits and grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialled Xichen's number.

"Hello?" a sing-song voice greeted Yibo's ears. But the younger was not bothered by it nor cringed from it because he was used to this ever since he became the best friend of Xichen.