Chapter 7

Another day, another time to visit Xiao Zhan. That is what Yibo screamed on his head. He is currently in the studio, teaching dancers their new choreography but even though he was physically present, his mind tends to drift away and think about his friend who is currently at the hospital, obviously waiting for him. 

"Teacher!" a student called him but Yibo was still in a trance hasn't heard the student's calls. '

What will I do with Zhan today?' he asked his mind as he carefully picked the activities that he'll do with Zhan until the night strikes.  As the days passed by, Yibo's visits became longer. He would go there early, like 3 pm in the afternoon and would go home when the nurse comes into Zhan's room and tell Yibo exclusively that he needs to go home as visiting hours are already over.

Even though Yibo whined like a kid, Zhan was there to console him while the nurse got tired of Yibo's antics and just let him be. She's not worried about Yibo being a whiny kid since he'll eventually go home after a few minutes.

"Teacher Yibo~" the student called once again and this time, she was still unsuccessful because Yibo was still inside his mind palace. 

'Should we play video games like we used to?'

'...or, should I just keep teasing him?...that would be good, yeah, let's stick with that,'

Yibo smiled at his own thoughts but was immediately pulled off when he heard a shout that almost made him deaf. "YIBOOOO," the student from earlier screamed, finally having her patience run out. Yibo who was shocked at his student's outburst exclaimed, "you...you..." he pointed to the student who dared shout at him while the student lowered her head because she realized that what she did was something unforgivable, especially to the teacher whom most students and teachers fear.

"...you dared shout at me?" Yibo continued, still shocked at what the student has just done. All students and teachers closed their eyes, especially the student who shouted at him eventually closed their eyes, bracing themselves for what Yibo is about to do. Even though Yibo has a temper, the director can't just fire him since he gave many contributions to their school and also boosted its popularity making the school earn more money and fame. Thus they can't talk back to Yibo the way they want since without Yibo, their school will eventually go back to what it was before.

"Hah...I'll let you go...I'll end the class at 2 pm in the afternoon so that you all can have your free time," the people gathered at the studio were shocked at Wang Yibo's response, the merciless king gave the people mercy that they wanted since they entered the school! This day has to be marked as a holiday for the school.

"A-Are you se-serious te-teacher Y-Yibo?" the person who dared shout at him asked in fear as she was afraid that Yibo might pin her down with just his gaze alone. This is how intimidating Yibo is to other people's eyes but when he is with Zhan, his attitude turns 360 degrees as if he had become a whole new person when in front of Xiao Zhan.

Yibo looked at the student and gave him a 'do-you-think-I'm-kidding?' look and with just a glance, the student then bowed a 90 degree and expressed her gratitude to her teacher who made them train like there was no tomorrow, "thank you very much teacher Yibo!" the girl then turned his back at her teacher making her unable to see the smirk that was plastered on Wang Yibo's face, only to be followed by, "have a rest for today since I'll be making an evaluation tomorrow," the girl who hopped her way back to her friends immediately stopped and faced her teacher with an expression that she's about to cry. 

But Yibo being the cold Yibo just gave her a dead look and said firmly, "that's final, I hope everyone will have a good day."

The second Yibo turned his back away from everyone, almost all students started complaining about what Yibo said but no one dared to insult him behind his back because it would become their bad luck if they insult their instructor.