Labin-dalawa: FACE TO FACE

POV.

"Hey, Jennie, what's wrong?" I asked her as she was pacing back and forth infront of me.

I just had finish the food she prepared for me and she has been pacing around the room for like 10 minutes straight. She would usually mumble things that i happen to not understand since it's merely a whisper and she would constantly grab her hair.

I'm getting dizzy while watching her being restless and to be honest, this is the first time for so many years that I've seen her being seeming to have an anxiety.

"He can't be here. He's not allowed to see her here!" She mumbled that part but i managed to hear.

"What? Who's not allowed to see who?" I asked and tried standing up but my limbs failed me as i felt it snap again.

I feel my muscle being numb and my head is spinning. Adding the scenario of my worst companion, pacing around, seeming to be driven insane by her thoughts, it just doesn't help.

I can do nothing but to lock my gaze upon her tensed yet gorgeous face. Yes, I know and i am sure that i hate her to the bones, heck i despise her, but I can't deny the fact that i still find her very attractive. I always do. Well, i had mentioned it already didn't i? She's perfect. She's amazing. She's good-looking from then up until now— well, more beautiful. No wonder i caught up some feelings for her.

I groaned silently and force my way to her. Although, she's a meanie, i still can't stand watching someone having hard time dealing things with themselves, well, i may be a snob at times, sometimes, but yeah... Guess I'm whipped? Is that what they call it? Pfft! No! I'm just purely concerned. Even though she's the meanest person on earth, i will still feel worried.

I grab her hand and tug her a bit, "Hey, Jen—..." PAAKK!

My right cheek instantly felt numb and my face literally snap on the side due to the force Jennie's soft, yet strong palm have put on the hit.

Uh-huh. She just slapped me. What do i expect? That's Jennie Kim after all.

Although, i remained facing the side, i can hear her heavy breathing. She's seems in fury.

"You aren't going anywhere," i heard her mumble under her breath.

Oh, goodie. I'm just standing here infront of her, how can she demand that?

"You see me here or na—..." Baaam!

Heck! That's another solid strike from one and only devil herself, Jennie fucking Kim. She hit me on the left cheek this time.

Well, as much as i want to stand my ground this time, i remembered what she did with Sehun and Taehyung... How she pointed the gun on me, that, itself made me tremble in fear yet again. I can't get enough of scary shit from her.

Soon after, i felt my chest starting to tighten and i then feel suffocated. My anxiety! It's striking again. As much as i wanted to stay strong and held my tears in, it just automatically gush out as if some waterfalls, proud of it's beauty.

Not even seconds i collapsed and sat on the ground, hugging my knees onto my chest. She's been bullying me for years now, but I can't seem to get use to any of it and it even felt like the first time right now.

Am i being a cry baby? Yes, I've always been.

I heard a gasp from her, and then her presence, leveling me. She welcomed me in her cold yet comfortable embrace.

"I'm sorry, honey," she whispered with a very soothing voice, right before my ears as she kiss my cheeks lovingly.

As much as i am flustered with the thought of her acts, I'm also too scared to give in.

She tightened her hug but i slightly tug her hands away from me, thinking she'd fudge off for awhile, but yeah, knowing Jennie. She doesn't like being opposed to. Typical 'Queen Bee' as what they call her.

She grab my cheeks and let me stare at her tempting feline eyes. It's sharp yet it seems so inviting.

Her grip tightened. Her eyes are more then to be called raging. Not the bully kind of eyes. Different from mad eyes. And far from my Nini's.

It's a different kind of look. It's too scary that i felt like she's being possessed, or more of an eyes of a person out of it's own sanity.

With her deep, dark voice, she uttered words that confused me...

"You. Mine."

================================
I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER DON'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL. I LOST TRACK OF MY OWN IDEA AND CAME UP WITH THIS. HEK HEK. HOPE Y'ALL AIN'T MAD, THO. I LOVE YOU. HEK HEK. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO DROP ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND EVEN COMPLAINTS ABT THE CHAPTERS. I WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT SOME JUDGEMENT FROM YOU GUYS. I LOVE Y'ALL, AGAIN. CIAO!