Labin-apat! : Ms. Jennie

It's been days since the chaos happened and Lisa was back to her routine. The weekdays' kind of routine. It was already lunch time and Lisa was heading to her favorite place at the campus— the hidden garden. She was smiling through her way thinking that she'll be able to breathe at ease any moment now, cause well, her weekday routine always includes the nonstop bullying from those jerks. There are very few students she come across with on the hall and that relieved her.

She walks swiftly, not wanting to attract any eyes from those few people. She did a pretty good job. Almost.

Because all this time that she was rushing on her way, there's a group of male students tailing behind her— yup, you guess that right. It's her bullies. Bryan and gal to be exact.

They followed the novice girl while keeping a safe distance from the former. And again, yes. They have a wicked plan towards her.

They reach the walls and they stopped from walking when they saw Lisa, tiptoing towards a small entrance.

"The heck is she doing there?" One of the jocks asked their leader Bryan.

Bryan remained silent as he watch the scene of the girl carefully entering the small passage and consciously looks around.

"Phone. Give me a phone," Bryan demanded as he thought of something again.

His mate gave him what he asked for and he (Bryan) quickly opened the camera recorder then pointed the camera on Lisa's direction. He sniggered maniacally as he zoomed the camera while applauding himself.

Lisa on the other hand, didn't notice the jocks' presence as she successfully entered the garden.

"Ha! At last! Fressshhh air!" Lisa cooed.

She headed her way towards the cabin. She put her bag on the table and then suspect the small area.

"Huh? Where's my hat?" She asked the air when her gaze landed on the wall where she hanged her hat.

"Wait... Did she took it?" She once again uttered, remembering the last person who stayed here. Well, the only person she allowed to enter the cabin.

"No... I must've left it somewhere, silly. Why would she even take it? She can buy tons of expensive hats." She continued talking to herself.

She shrug her thought and took out her lunch box before exiting the cabin and settling on the bench where you can have a full view of the beautiful scenery.

"Ha! Peace!" Lisa smiled at the sky before started devouring her food.

On the other hand, Bryan smirked at his friends while holding the phone up.

"Let's go to the dean's office and report this. What will be his reaction after witnessing an excellent student sneaking out the campus' wall." Bryan told which earned a cheer from his friends.

They quickly ran towards the dean. Knocking eagerly on the door then welcomed themselves inside without the dean's permission.

"Students! How rude of you!" The dean beamed.

"I'm so sorry, sir. We just have a very important thing to say." Bryan replied.

"It is not and excuse to barge inside this office!" The dean pointed at them madly. "What is it?" He asked afterwards.

Bryan grinned and handed the phone towards the latter. He played the video he took and crosses his arms as he scan the older's face.

The dean's brows furrowed. "What's the meaning of this?" He asked the young man.

"That's Lisa freak— i mean, that's Lisa. We saw her walking suspiciously through the halls so we decided to follow her. Then, we saw her going to a small pathway. We saw her going there few times too by accident. Our room happened to be near the area. She must be hanging out there to skip class... Or maybe she's hiding something there. Who knows, it might affect other students." Bryan worriedly utter.

Of course he lied on the part where they see Lisa going to that place few times. It's basically the first time and he decided to put the girl in trouble.

Seems like he's a good actor because the dean huffed an air before facing them with an obvious disappoinment.

"Thank you for informing me this matter, young man. You may go." Dean dismissed as he handed back the phone

Bryan and his gals smiled knowingly before bowing their heads and exiting the office.

"That's awesome, man!" Greg compliments, Bryan's friend.

"I know," the latter answered as he smirks in triumph.

"Now, i just wait for her to get suspended. In that way, she'll be a laughingstock, plus, ms. Jennie will be happy knowing i did her a favor." Bryan thought as he leads his mate to the cafeteria.