1: 04

UNDERGROUND LAB

Selvig and several scientists worked around the CMS device. Clint walked in, followed by Elliot, holding a tablet.

"Put it over there!" Selvig ordered, turning to Clint and Elliot. "Where did you two find all these people?"

"S.H.I.E.L.D. has not shortage of enemies, Doctor," Clint and Elliot replied.

Clint held up a screen showing information on Iridium. "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, iridium," Dr. Selvig answered. "It's found in meteorites, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of."

"Especially if S.H.I.E.L.D. knows you need it."

"Well, I didn't know!" He saw Loki coming. "Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth."

"I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?" Loki questioned.

"My next target," Clint and Elliot answered.

"Tell me what you need."

"Elliot and I'll need a distraction," Clint said as he and Elliot grabbed their bows. "And an eyeball."

HELICARRIER BRIDGE - NIGHT

As they were waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson was standing with Steve.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble," Coulson said.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve replied.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..."

"We got a hit," Agent Sitwell informed. "Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

"Location?"

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain, you're up," Fury told him and Steve nodded and left.

OUTSIDE THE STUTTGART MUSEUM - NIGHT

Loki was standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st Century attire with his scepter disguised as a cane. He walked up to the entrance of the gala.

---

Inside the Stuttgart Museum was lavished gala with an orchestra playing, but they were interrupted as the head doctor walked up to the mic.

---

Inside the Helicarrier, where Steve's lockers was, Steve walked into the locker room. As he approached to the steel cabinet, the doors already revealed the updated Captain America uniform, along with the famous shield. He stood in silence.

---

Outside the museum, German guards stood in their positions. One of them was standing on tip of the roof, scoping. He heard a sound. He looked down. One of his guards was shot with an arrow. He raised his gun. He was shot dead by an arrow and fell. Clint, Elliot and their crew arrived at the doors of the locked science building. Clint and Elliot looked at the retinal scanner. Clint pulled out a S.H.I.E.L.D. eye scanner instrument.

---

Inside the gala, Loki looked from above the museum and descended down to where the head doctor was. As he made it down and near the stage, he flipped his cane the other end. The guard there noticed him, pulled out his gun, but Loki clubbed his head in. Chaos erupted. Guests began to leave the museum. Loki grabbed the doctor and flipped him over onto a marble table of the mythological creatures bilchsteim. Loki pulled out an optical torture device. He plunged down the doctor's eye. The doctor twisted in pain.