1: 07

INT. AIRCRAFT CARRIER ­- MORNING

Outside the Helicarrier, a lone carrier slowly hovered over the ship.

A S.H.I.E.L.D. base voice stated, "661 Bravo, please relay your pass code. What is your hull, over?"

"Arms to ammunition, over," Clint said.

Inside, Clint, Elliot and their crew suited up and armed themselves. Clint and Elliot pulled out their hi-tech bow and arrows.

INT. BRUCE'S LAB ­- MORNING

The egos of everyone kept rubbing off each other.

"You speak of control, yet you court chaos," Thor said.

"It's his M.O., isn't it?" Bruce replied. "I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb."

"You need to step away," Fury ordered.

Tony put his arm around Steve and questioned, "Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?"

Steve pushed Tony off and yelled, "You know damn well why! Back off!"

Tony came face-to-face with Steve. "Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me."

"Yeah. Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?"

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. And I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you."

"I think I would just cut the wire."

Steve smiled. "Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero."

"A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!"

OUTSIDE THE HELICARRIER

The ramp of the carrier opened. The carrier maneuvered next to one of the large turbine engines. Clint and Elliot stood at the base, holding out their bows. Clint pulled out a grenade tipped arrow. He pointed it at the engine. He moved his aim and pointed the arrow about a hundred feet from the engine. He released. The arrow flew out, but then sharply headed for the engine. The arrow was punctured onto the engine. It had a visible timer which was counting down.

INT. BRUCE'S LAB

Steve puffed up his chest at Tony, who just stood there, unmoving. He challenged, "Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds."

Thor laughed at them. "You people are so petty... and tiny."

Tony rubbed his head and moved away from Steve.

"Yeah, this is a team..." Bruce trailed.

"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr.Banner back to his..." Fury was cut off.

"Where? You rented my room."

"The cell was just in case..."

"In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" He paused a beat. "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" Bruce slowly got upset as he looked at Romanoff, who got unnerved. "You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"

Black Widow and Fury had their hands down to grab their guns.

"Doctor Banner... put down the scepter," Steve said.