Chapter Seven

There was a knock on the door, but both were too stunned to move, Mirabel because of herself and Andres because of the small picture hoping he could contain this "Miraboo, got you party pants on" Agustín walks in doing a cha, cha unaware to the vision at first. "Cause I-" he cuts off now, recognizing what's behind the two kids.

Casita tries to help by shifting the dresser behind the kids to hide the vision, but Agustín already had seen and processed what it was. Mirabel chuckles tensely, "We, broke into Bruno's tower. found his last vision. The family's in trouble. The magic is dying. The house is breaking. Luisa's gift is fading, and I think it's all because of me?" Agustín lightly moves her aside to take a look at the vision,

Andres has his fingers crossed behind his back praying to his goddess. 'That's all I'm for right fixing your mistakes?'

'You sent me here the least you could do is help me.'

'I can help' Aphrodite's voice calls.

'No! You've done enough today'

"Pa?" Mirabel asked tensely.

The doorbell rings. "We say nothing," he tells the two quickly. "Abuela wants tonight to be perfect." He places the shards in his pocket "Till the Guzman's leave you two did not break into Bruno's Tower, the magic is not dying the house is not Breaking. Luisa's gift is not fading." His voice drops to a whisper as he guides them to the door, "No one will know just act normal no one has to know."

The door creaks open, "Looks like someone does."

The father, daughter duo turns and see Dolores standing in front of Alma's door, "I know" she squeaks and runs off.

"She's gonna tell everyone."

Andres slapped his forehead

~~~

"The Guzman's and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto"

"Yes, then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." Andres was on Pepa's side of the table with his hand under the table interlocked with Luisa's his eyes on both Mirabel and Dolores 'I'll make tonight a disaster if I have to' Andres was determined to make sure Isabela didn't marry Mariono. No one should be forced into a life they didn't want; he knew that better than anyone. 

"To a perfect night salud!"

"Salud!"

Andres did his cheer quietly. He noticed Camilo wearing his bandana on his arm and saw Alma eyeing it suspiciously. She made a motion to take it off, but Camilo ignored her.

Dolores was having a hard time holding it together and not too far into dinner whispered to Camilo. Who in surprise coughed turning into Mirabel, Andres, Bruno, and then back to himself but with his face all messed up. Felix leaned over and whispered while Alma Distracted Mrs. Guzman with wine, "Camilo fix your face."

He shook his head placing his eyes back in the right space and his mouth closed again. He whispered to Felix who spit out his water, almost hitting Mariano "Mirabel?" She looked over with a humm anxiously. "The cream please?" Alma asked. 

"Pa the cream?" Agustín who was as Anxious as can be handed it to her shaking.

Felix then tells Pepa, it was spreading like wildfire. Her cloud grew as she looked between Mirabel and Andres. "Pepa the cloud."

She ran a hand through her ginger hair whispering, "Clear skies" Over and over again to herself then whispers to her sister. Julieta looks to her daughter who fakes drinking her juice, Andres who's looking anywhere but at the family and her husband.