WOOO MORE STUFF

One shot ideas

SOMEONE IS DYING AND THE HERO IS OVER THEIR BODY, THE VILLAIN TELLS THEM THAT THEY'LL GIVE HIM A HEALING SYRINGE IF THEY COME WITH THEM. IN DESPERATION THE HERO PUSHES ALL THE LIQUID INTO THE DYING PERSON AND THEY DIE: THE HERO GETS ALL BAD BC THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LIFE BUT THE VILLAIN LAUGHS AND SAYS THAT IT WAS A HEALING POTION BUT MORE THEN A CERTAIN AMOUNT WAS DEADLY AND THE HERO PUT ALL OF IT IN THE BODY.

Izuku with support animals ???

Sneaking dog or cat into school

Aizawa finding the cat and loving it

Izuku and Bakugo getting into an argument but really distracting everyone

Izuku and Bakugo really being best friends but act like rivals to mess with everyone

Needing to distract Shigaraki so izuku ups on a game with him while the pros go to his house, class watches

Shigaraki and izuku playing games together and putting past their differences when they play, izuku lets some things slip and so does Shigaraki

Izuku and hastume bring a chaotic duo

Izuku revealing his real thoughts on society/hero's

Assassin izuku

Assassination classroom crossover

Izuku being really good at sports for no reason

Halloween special

IZUKU BEING FROM OUR UNIVERSE, THATS WHY HE DIDNT HAVE A QUIRK AND LOVES HEROS. BECAUSE HE ALWAYS LOVED THEM. HE HAS MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF COMIC HEROS FROM HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO AND KNOWS THINGS ABOUT TROPS. HE DOESNT KNOW HIS STORY TH

Some plot points for ^

He's always had an obsesión with hero's, he doesn't remember much about his past life other then the obsesión people had with hero's, the hero's and villians made, trops, etc

Another

He knows a lot about old comics

Got hit with a quirk after he met all might, realizing that he is supposed to be the a side character. Seeing that all the trops are there, being the underdog, meeting all might, the was the stepping stone for Bakugou, colored hair, etc. he decides no he's not gonna be some side character for the main protagonist to grow. he realizes he isnt even a side character but an npc. He will always be a npc

Ok so there are two ways this can go, he can drive to be the antagonist of the story or to be the protagonist. He can have this inner argument on the way to the sludge were he feels weak knowing that he is only a npc and nothing more

Izuku walks past Bakugou who is suffocating in the sludge. He starts to react but stops as he realizes this isn't his role, he isn't supposed to save the protagonist when he is a npc after all protagonists are supposed to have powerful side characters as friends. if he breaks his role he'll be scraped from the story.

he walks away and bakugou is saved by all might. He stays in school enduring the more intense bullying from bakugou. He stays up one night looking over his comics when he realizes similarities. He isnt an ncp but an antagonist in the making! he is just going through his origin story! hes meant to feel this pain. . . this suffering all so he can come back stronger to fight against the protagonist. but he isnt going to let bakugou win after he isnt going to follow the script. He will be there to make bakugou stronger from the shadows, for their glorious final battle.

he starts to work out slowly growing in strength. he picks up tactics from street fights but tries to stay out of the eyes of underground heros. he starts writing in his journals ways to "improve" bakugou and himself.

he makes a friend, one whos siblings were killed by a corrupt hero, they make his suit and help him every so often. not revealing who they are.

he realizes gradually that he isnt matching the comics, theres something holding him back. he has a mental break down before he stabs his mother in the heart. finally his origin is almost complete, all he needs now is someone to help put his plans in motion.

he disappears now going solely as deku a tribute to the protagonist. evently he means LOV and helps be their strategist, he hears shiggy talk about him being the protag and cant help but laugh after all their already is one.

he helps masture the plan to break into the lov, he isn't concerned about all might but he does find it to be an opportunity to give bakugou some development.

he stays in the back for the magority of the usj but ends up intervening to breftly fight bakugou, although he is weaker then bakugou he ends uo holding up on his own until they retreat.

shiggy is pissed that he didnt help, and he explains he wasnt there for all might but for the real protagonist. in shiggys rage he lachs out at izuku and izuku gets injured but manages to injure shiggy as well. all for one takes intrest in this.

izuku decides to lay low for a while, after all he doesn't want to ruin the surprise. but he cant help himself the sports festival is coming up. he goes in but in desicuse bumping into kiri and talking to him, letting slip his prog, side chactor, ncp thought process, kiri brushes this off (comes back later). he meets up with his friend and talk about stuff. Nothing of use yet but they'll tell them what they find. Overhears the problems with endeavor and Iida. He immediately recognizeds that another arc is comeing up! Either with endeavor or Iida so he keeps an eye on both

He starts to plan out different arc that might be happing next and comes to one conclusion, stain and Iida. He wonders how Bakugou would play into this arc but doesn't question it, it's supposed to happen right? So he turns all his attention on Iida waiting. The stain thing happens and he is pissed to find out that Bakugo isn't involved. Then Todoroki comes and is almost killed before he realizes, Todoroki and Bakugou were neck and neck in the sports festival, he could let Bakugou's side characters die that easy, Bakugou still needed them for his development!

Enter epic fight scene.

They dont see his face but notice his strangely colored hair and cracked, healing skin from shiggy. After the hero's go back they tell the pros that the boy they meet as most likely the same one from the usj. They start to ask questions to themselves about this boy.

Spin off or few characters following Bakugou through his thought process, he's the protagonist, izuku is a extra that leaves no impact on the story.

HATSUME AS TRATIOR

"Hehee maybe you were right kacchan maybe in another life i could have been the protagonist"