My R

My R

"I wonder what this one is about," Uraraka says as she looks at the screen
"Yea, we don't get much information from the title," Todoroki responds as he looks worriedly at Midoryia.

The screen showed Midoryia in his junior high school uniform.
"When I was about to take my shoes off on the rooftop," The screen shows a boy on the other side of the railing on the rooftop, "a boy with glasses was already there"

"Wait rooftop, what is he planning on doing?" Mina was freaking out, one of her friends was suicidal?

"This is another world, we have to remember that." All might said that to calm the student down but he said it more for himself.

The screen shows a closer up image of the boy's face. "Despite myself, I call out to him" The boy looks at them. "Hey, don't do it"

"Midoryia is so manly trying to help that boy."

"Yea I think I would be too shocked to say anything," Denki replies to Kirishima's earlier comment.

"If you guys are trying to become heroes you better save that kid" Aizawa was pissed off that they couldn't save a kid but he knew if that he was faced with that situation he might not know what to do.

The screen showed Midoryia in the back with the boys face in the front. "The words just kind of slipped from my mouth, it didn't really matter to me either way." There is an up-close view of Midoryia's face, "it just didn't sit right with me that someone got there ahead of me."

"WAIT WHAT" all most everyone yelled, most knew the meaning behind the 'taking my shoes off' but did not want to believe it. None of them could deny the fact that Midoryia in that universe was suicidal.

Uraraka started crying, "i-is Deku r-really going to k-kill himself."

Midnight was distraught but as her job as a hero and teacher, she decided to console the girl. "Don't worry, he isn't like that here—" she paused—"if you would like we could talk to him about it later."

Uraraka was relieved at that, she didn't like getting into others' personal life but she could not let this slide. Everybody wanted to see what would happen next to Midoryia and that boy until,

"Wait didn't he say that he didn't care if the boy killed himsel—" Sero was cut off by the tv resuming.

"The boy with glasses told me his story-" it shows the boy talking. "The kind of story everyone has probably heard before" the screen shows two little kids running, "I thought we were meant for each other" One of the boys this walking away while the other stays. "I just really wanted him to love me back"

"That poor boy, he only wanted love."

"Yet that Dumbass kid is killing himself over it" Bakugo was looking at the screen in disgust.

Midoryia is seen yelling at the boy, "Are you kidding me?! The nerve you have to get here before me for such a lame reason!" Midoryia stops yelling and raises his hand as if to make a point. "You're upset because you can't have what you want? The boy is shown all alone while Midoryia continues to talk. "You're lucky enough that you've never had anything stolen from you!"

"What did Midoryia lose?" Mineta asks looking for an answer. No one even knew he spoke.

"Midoryia yelling at someone and talking about how their reason is lame?! This isn't him at all." Momo was astonished, why would Midoryia say such a thing?
Miro responds with, "This is not him, it is someone else," Mirio did not know how to finish his statement. (also know as the author did not know how to finish that statement)