MOREE

notes for the second chapter of my unfinished story

Plot and brainstorms

Bold means important!!!

Star means complete!

awaking up few days before the meet *

Shopping!! With Hawks!!*

Start recordings + Thinks of split personality?? Coming up! *

Stream of consciousness? (Mumbling + internal panic)*

He is more dependent on his notes and is constantly adding sticky notes, mental notes, bookmarks, etc.

More talking with the pro hero Hawks*

He grows distant and more sensitive*

Snapping more easily

Villain entries for his notebook (toga, Dabi, Shigariki (hand man), Hawks, Kurogiri, Twice, etc.) Add drawings of them.

Notebook should play a MAJOR role

Convo about his book

Do research about the league of villain's personas to portray them.

Isolation (school work, alternate identity + jokes he doesn't get)

Sksksksksksksksksks vsco Izuku.(≧▽≦)

CLIFFHANGER: "WOW this is amazing (≧▽≦)!!!" - Toga*

CH3 Ideas!!!

Makes recordings every day late at night so no one will hear.

Puts in some false info copies it all by hand and gets blisters+sore hands. Friends notice and are worried about what caused it. Hides it from them.

Makes new notebook for the villains (which he hides nor does he number it)

Other ideas!

Izuku refers to Hawks as 'hawks' until they create a stronger bond, to which hawks give Izuku his real name.

Toga and dabi refers to Midoriya as Izuku and teach him fighting styles (Toga calls him Izuku-chan OBVIOUSLY)

His bonds with them strengthen and he feels like they treat him better than his classmates he let's them call him Izuku.

Art skills improve.

He was walking back from school and one of his friends caught up to him saying he forgot the notebook ( with VILLAIN entries). He panics quickly taking it. When they ask he says it is a personal thing hoping they didn't see anything (they didn't).

Mei Hatsume??? Plss best girllll CH.3?????