Introductions

Ok, I've seen these before and decided to write my own. If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes please tell me, that would be very helpful.  Also you can skip this if you wish
Anyway on with the story!

It was a boring day to say the least in class 1-A, they were listening about Pro-hero rules and regulations for the past two hours. They wanted something interesting to happen; although next time they have to be careful for what they wish for.

Hatsume ran into the room, slamming the door behind her. Her clothings looked like they had not been washed in weeks and her eyes had heavy-bags under them. "Hello, hi, sorry to interrupt this class but I have something even more important, MY BABIES." She was holding up what looked to be a headset. "I know you might be worried but believe me you don't understand what these babies can do."
Mr. Aizawa looks at her tiredly, "Please get out of m—," He was cut off by a voice.

"Come on, we don't like that behavior at UA, anyways everyone is already in the gym so be there in five." Everyone was looking for the owner of the voice when Iida spotted the culprit.

"P-principal Nezu, sorry to ask but what is happing?" Iida was worried, everyone knows nothing good comes from Hatsume's inventions.

Nezu quickly responds in a chirpy voice. " Well that will all be explained when everyone arrives—" he turns to the door and starts to walk out with Hatsume— "See you there".

~~~~~~~

Five minutes later class 1-A makes their way to the gym.

"I know this is better than classes but I'm kinda scared," Denki said while looking around the room anxiously.

"We will be fine—," Kirishima stopped for a second—"I hope."

"Dude that does not help me here"

In the gym, Hatsume was on the stage holding the headset that she had earlier. She told Principal Nezu everyone who needed to be in the gym for her experiment. Which included All might, Aizawa, Endeavor, Midnight, Present Mic, the big three, and Nezu himself.

"OKAY, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD"

" WAIT," Present Mic did not know what was happening and he wanted answers. After all, they wanted him to come into work on his day off. His day off. "What is going on?" A few people nodded their heads in agreement, other than Hatsume and Principal Nezu none of them knew why they were here.

" My baby lets us see multiple realities of a person, and I wanted to test it out with a large crowd." People did not believe her at all and were starting to get enraged. Although no one complained out loud one person did.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE THAT. IT PROBABLY A PIECE OF TRASH" (I'm pretty sure everyone can guess who that was)

"It's true!" Hatsume was mad, no one makes fun of her babies. Now to prove her point she needed a test subje— volunteer. She glanced around the room, she knew the perfect person.

"Midoryia please come here"

"W-wait, w-why me?"

"Come on your the person I chose to test this on, you should feel happy"

He was dragged onto the stage and the headset was placed on his head. As soon as it made contact it looked like he fell asleep. "Is he supposed to fall asleep," Hatsume whispered to herself. "Well to late now" she said louder as she turned on the machine.

Loading...

Loading..

Loading.

Multiverse found