Delta Airlines

This isn't the full video sorry I couldn't find the other one from when I wrote this.
~~~~

Midoryia is in his school uniform in front of a crowd of people. He starts to open his mouth and all attention is on him.

"What does the damn nerd have to say that's so important."

"Be quiet Bakugo we'll probably find out soon." Iida glares at Bakugo who tsks in response.

"My girlfriend's wonderful though, I listen to everything my girlfriend says." He hesitates before continuing, "I don't mean she bosses me around, I just listen to everything she says because before I had a girlfriend," Midoryia looks at the floor and is embarrassed,— "I never had someone who's always standing next to me-"

"Poor Midoryia, he looks so embarrassed." Momo says before turning to Tsuyu, "Who do you like the lucky girl is?"

Tsuyu ponders for a moment then replies, "well Ochco seems to like him, but that doesn't mean it's her, kero."

"Yea-" she looks at Todoroki, then turns to Tsuyu saying quieter this time-"doesn't kinda look like Todoroki likes him?"

"That's true but it could be that he just cares for his friend."

"Sureeeee"

"- who can just point out obvious things that are happening," laughing emerges from the crowd.

"That's our Midoryia always oblivious to things,"

" Yea I think he got kidnapped from these random villains but they gave him back after he lectured them about cleaning their base," Sero responds to Denki's comment. "He can turn anyone good if he tried."

They both look at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing, then at the same time they both say,

"Except Bakugo!"

"SHUT UP EXTRAS"

"Now when I'm not with my girlfriend you can still do anything to me I will tolerate any treatment," He looks a little ashamed but continues, all the laughter is giving him confidence, "like I travel alone sometimes, you know, and I-I'll put up with anything."

"Wow anything, Deku is really nice," Uraraka says while staring at Midoryia.

"He is, but sometimes he needs to be a little mean and say no." Jiro looks at Uraraka dead in the eye before continuing-"after all he could be manipulated into something he doesn't want to do."

"Like I'll book a ticket on some garbage airline. You know?" He moves his hands to make a point. "I don't wanna name an actual airline so let's make one up. Let's call it like Delta Airlines."

"Delta Airlines is awful," Aizawa looks up from his sleeping bag, "I had to get on one of those things and the wing almost came apart, we were delayed five hours."

(True story)

The crowd was laughing loudly while Midoryia continued. "So I'll book a ticket on Delta Airlines and I'll show up at the airport and I go," he beings to change to a higher and more childish voice as he states— "Can I get on the plane now, please?"

"That voice is so cute!"

Most of the girls (and some of the boys) were fangirling on how cute Midoryia's voice can be.
Someone screamed, "I say when he wakes up we demand him to speak in that voice!"

This was followed by multiple- "YEAH"s and "LET'S DO IT!"

"And they go 'NO! It's delayed NINE hours" Midoryia spits to make sure the audience knows that Delta does not like him. The audience finds this hilarious and starts to laugh again."And I go 'Okay' and then I go to the bathroom."

"See, my point exactly."

"Mr. Aizawa, you must really hold a grudge against Delta Airlines." Tokoyami is kinda scared of Mr. Aizawa's glare but is too emo to show it.

"A grudge does not even come close to my hatred for that airline."

"I know it was delayed and all but that can't be the only reason." Nezu looked at the tired man.

"A baby cried the entire way there, so I couldn't sleep."

His response led to a lot of "oh"s and "that makes sense"

"— and then I come out of the bathroom and I go 'any updates?' And they go 'Yeah, We took off while you were in the bathroom-" He then immediately says- "because we HATE you, now take this meal voucher that doesn't work. Go fetch!'

Laughing is all that can be heard from all around the room. People are clutching their stomachs on the floor, people are crying because they've laughed too much and then there are the stone-cold faces who didn't laugh at all.

Todoroki is confused 'why is everyone laughing' he thinks but apparently he said it out loud which caused even more of an upstir.

"And I go 'Okay' and I go over to the Wolfgang, punk express and I go 'can I have a sandwich please?' and they go 'NO!' and I go 'ooookaaayyy' and they go 'you're a little fat girl arent you?' and I go 'nooooooo' and they go 'SAY IT!' and I go 'I'm a little fat girl"

"Stop it Midoryia, you're killing me," Denki said between laughs.

"Should we really be making fun o-"

Momo was cut off by All might saying- "I believe they are laughing with him and not at him so it should be ok."

"O-okay"

And then I go over to the Delta help desk, which is an oxymoron. And I go 'Can I please go home on an airplane.' and they go 'No! In fact, we're gonna frame you for MURDER, and you're gonna go to jail for THIRTY YEARS' and I go 'why are you doing this to me?', and they go," Midoryia changes to a sing-song voice then sings "Because we're Delta Airlines and life is a fucking nightmare"

"Okay, that was awesome!"

"Yeah, who knew Midoryia was such a great comedian."

Everyone continued to talk about this universe seemingly forgetting about the one that came before, although none of them would forget it, not really.
Midnight was the one to ruin their fun by reminding everyone that they didn't have all the time in the world.

"Ah okay" Hastume was pouting a little because everyone was talking about her baby and Midnight had to ruin her fun, she did what was asked of her anyways and started the next universe.

Loading...

Loading..

Loading.

Multiverse found

~~~~
Sorry, this was kinda short but I did it. I decided to write this when I should be asleep but who sleeps anyway is that a thing, well hope you enjoyed it.