Who am i anymore

Please read the author's note
Hey everyone, this is a 'trailer' of my new book that is called Who am I anymore. It is a My/Boku no Hero Academia story and I think you all will enjoy it. This is in a trailer format so it will skip around. Also thank you for 1k reads, I didn't think this would go that far. This will also be shorter than the other chapters because I do not want to spoil too much of the story I am planning on writing.
~~~

As the sun was setting upon the fields of UA, their stood men, and women of various ages and sizes, all carrying their own weapons or showing off their quirks. All gazes were set on the students with the intent to kill.

"Are those Villains?!" Mineta shouted across the room.

'How?' was a thought that was running through everyone's minds. 'How did they get past security?  How did they get so many people to work for them? How did they not stop this from happening?' All Might let out a little gasp, trying not to alarm his students he immediately stopped himself from saying anything he would regret.

The camera moves smoothly and shows the students, and teachers of UA. "H-how?" A small voice from the hero side stated as the Villian  Tomura Shigaraki walked up to the front of the villains' group.

"How do I know about this party? Wasn't it supposed to stay a secret" Shigaraki motions behind him and a small figure appears, wearing a dark green hoodie.

"Whose that?" Kirishima looks around for an answer. Bakugo looks at him with a look of disappointment.

"Well I don't know, maybe it's stupid Deku, every other story is about him and this is his multiverse dumbass!"

The hood covering his face is yanked down revealing Midoryia with a sadistic smile on his face. "Hey everyone"

"Wow the first thing he says is 'Hey everyone', from the looks of it we didn't know he was a villain" Yaoyorozu looks at the faces of her classmates on-screen- "yeah, we probably didn't know"

The imagery is blurry and distorted as it shows flashbacks. Midoryia waving goodnight to his friends, him sneaking to the back of the dorms, him picking up a phone and making a call. The blurriness and distorting goes away and the scene is clearly shown with audio. A voice is heard over the phone.

"Is everything set"

Midoryia waits a second before responding.

"Yes"

"So he told them"

"Yea that was pretty obvious, Kaminari" Mina waited a second before continuing- "He didn't look like he wanted to though"

"Dude, he is a villain" Kaminari looks at her, she thinks it over then continues her statement.

"Well he paused, it almost looked like he didn't want to say yes"

"He is still a villain"

"I was just sa-"

"Hey guys the video isn't done yet"

Mei interrupted them before they could get into a full argument.

On the screen, it shows the words '7 months prior'. Midoryia is walking to class, the camera then shows the loudspeaker "can Izuku Midoryia please come to the office-" Midoryia walks out of class to the office.

In the office, he is met with the principal, two random men, and the Pro hero Hawks. Midoryia is shown saying "Um" before the camera turns black.

"Wait what's happening?"

"I-I'm not sure"

The two men, Midoryia and Hawks are shown in a different room, Principal Nezu nowhere to be seen. One of the men speaks up,- "You will be working for the villains," Midoryia is shown with his mouth open looking in disbelief at the man.

"Wait so he wasn't really bad," Kaminari says while not taking his eyes off the screen.

"It seems that way" All Might was proud in a way, at least Young Midoryia isn't a villain. He freezes 'wait they asked a kid to do WHAT' everyone else seemed to also notice this fact and the teachers especially started yelling out their displeasure of what was happening.

"He's too young"

"They have no right"

"Why would be agree"

The man continues "- you will be a double agent and report every month." He waits a second -"and if you tell anyone, the person you told and you will be terminated, you start next week."
Hawks looks at the boy who has his head down, "kid, I'm sorry"

"Ok, he didn't even give him a choice"

"That's illegal"

"This isn't right"

Loading ...
Loading..
Loading.
Multiverse complete.

~~~
Please check the story out!