three.

youtube!

scene 1- in the car otw to the mall

isabella set up the camera as valentina drove to the mall. she turned it on and began our intro:

"hey everybody! welcome to our channel. today we are going to be doing that trend where we like each pick out a person and then we find an outfit for them."

"yeah! we're on our way to the mall right now" lola shouted from the back seat.

valentina flashed a smile quickly at the camera and then put her eyes back on the road.

scene 2- at the mall

the camera cuts to valentina, lola, and isabella all standing next to eachother,

"okay so basically we're each gonna go like record us looking for the outfits." valentina said

once the girls separate it cuts to valentina

"so i got lola which is pretty nice because i feel like we dress sorta similar? maybe? i don't really know. anyways, i'm gonna go into pacsun first to see if i can find anything for them" 

"okay i found a shirt that i think they would really like so i'm gonna pay for it and then go to another store! i'll update you what happens next."

"i found the rest of their outfit and i think bella and lola are also done so i'm gonna go meet up with them. byee!"

cut to isabella

"hi so i got valentina! i honestly don't know how i'm gonna do because i don't know. i'm gonna try to record as much as i can." she waved to the camera.

"okay so i forgot to record but basically i found her whole outfit and i think she's gonna like it!"

cut to lola

"i got bella. she's literally the worst person to shop for i don't know how i'm gonna do this"

"ok i'm in h&m right now and when did they cute clothes omg"

"ok guys i found her whole outfit in here, and some stuff for me. i'll do a haul later. i'm gonna go meet up with bella and val see ya when we're showing our outfits."

scene 3- back at valentina's home

"okay guys we are back at home!" lola shouts at the camera. she claps her hands together, "alright! who is going first?"

"i will! give me my outfit" isabella said quickly.

lola hands her bag and she shows it to the camera. (literally just imagine these however you want i don't feel like giving descriptions of how i imagine they would each where stuff lmao)

isabella came out of the bathroom and posed stupidly making valentina and lola laugh. which caused isabella to start laughing.

after they calmed down they continued with the video.

"its okay" isabella said

"just 'okay"? i think i did pretty well" lola said

"i like the shirt a lot" valentina said

"thank you val. glad to know someone appreciates art." lola pointed at valentina.

"you're welcome. now go it's ur turn"

"okay! i'm excited" lola grabbed their bag and showed the outfit to the camera. she came out of the bathroom, "i really like these pants val"

"wait that's so cute" isabella said, a little shocked

"why are u guys acting so shocked i am literally so good at styling outfits" valentina said, pretending to be hurt.

"sorry" they both said simultaneously

"it's okay! now it's my turn give me my outfit" valentina showed her outfit to the camera and the went to the bathroom to change.

she came out of the bathroom, "bella i love it"

"thank you, thank you. i know i'm amazing" isabella had a smug smile on her face.

scene 4- outro

"okay guys! that was the end of the video. i hope u enjoyed!!" isabella said

"BYEEE" valentina and lola shouted right after

that's the end of the video!

authors note!

wasn't my fav thing i've ever written but idrc bc it is my first time making like a youtube video kind of chapter

they haven't been introduced yet i'm sorryyy i'm just trying to like set up the story yk lol

they will be somewhat introduced to each other within the next like 2 ish chapters i'm assuming. the two chapters will probably both be out tmrw. (i think sorry if they aren't) 

ok gn ily all byeeeeeeeeeeee