twenty six.

valentina's pov- text messages and irl!

text messages!

chris

hey val

hi

what's up?

i wanna ask u something

can u meet me in the hall

and like

we can walk around the

hotel for a bit

and talk

yeah sure!

let me put my shoes on

is everything ok?

yeah everything is fine

i just need to ask u something

ok well i'm coming out

same

irl!

i got off my bed quick. i was afraid that something had happened to him and he needed someone to talk to or something.

"what's happening" lola asks. bella nodded and pointed to her. they both looked confused. i would be too.

"i don't know. chris just said he needed to talk about something" i shrugged and looked for my slides. i noticed bella and lola look at each other, almost like they knew something. i was confused but ignored it. "i'll be back soon probably"

"okay have fun!" they both yelled. they were smiling like maniacs. it was scary.

i walked out of my door and was immediately greeted by chris.

"hi val" he said nervously. 

"hi chris!" we started walking to the staircase. we walked in silence to the pool area. he sat down at one of the seats and patted next to him for me to sit with him. i sat next to him and looked right at him, "what's up?"

he sighed, "ok look i have a question for you. and it's totally fine if u say no. i just really need to know". he was looking down at his fingers and playing with them.

"okay, continue" i said while looking at his hands. "and stop worrying, you know you could tell me anything"

"right yeah" he looked up at me and gave me an unsure smile. what was making him so nervous? was i making him nervous? "ok so like, once again u can say no, but would u like wanna maybe go on a date.. with me?" 

i felt my eyes widen slightly. i wasn't expect that. "shit sorry. i shouldn't have asked. its whatever." i felt him get up.

"you didn't even let me answer u" i grabbed his shoulder to stop him. he turned around and looked at me. "chris i would love to go on a date with u"

he smiled, "really?". he was so excited. he looked like a little kid on christmas. he was adorable. i nodded and smiled back at him. "good!"

we made our way back to our rooms, talking. "so chris, where are u taking me on this date?"

"i haven't thought that far into it. no where fancy, of course. you hate fancy places"

"u know me so well" i put my hand to my heart. he smiled at me. 

the rest of the walk upstairs he just kept talking to me. he was talking about the air buddies movies and how they were a cultural reset. 

we got back to our room and he gave me a quick hug. "i'll talk to u later. i'll try to figure out what to do."

"ok that's fine. and don't worry if u cant figure anything out. we can just go around la and figure it out as we go" i nodded.

"okay, we'll see"

i waved at him and walked back into the room. bella and lola were standing by the door.

"u were trying to listen weren't u?" i squinted at them and put my hands on my hips.

"sorry" they said at the same time, looking down. they sat down on lolas bed.

"okay tell us everything" bella said while looking up at me.

author's note!

THIS CHAPTER IS SO LIKE CRINGEY I'M SORRY I'M SO BAD AT WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF

BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED IT. IT'S KINDA SHORTER BUT I FELT LIKE I ENDED IT AT THE RIGHT PART

i feel bad i didn't update when i hit 100k reads but i was visiting my new cousin! but thank u all SO much for 100k reads. i love u all so so so much and i appreciate every single one of u! thank u for everything i am so happy that u enjoy my book enough to keep reading it. this has literally left me speechless LMAO 

also i kinda wanna make a group chat with u guys! i wanna talk to u all, u seem so fun. lmk if u think that's a good idea and if u would be interested. also lmk where i should make it. either on snap, insta, or discord cus those r the only three that i have

i love u all so so much. pls remember to eat and drink. have a good day! byee