Chapter One

Andrew's POV

My alarm buzzed louder than ever, or was it me?, stretching my hand to the bed stool, I turned it off just after reading the time, 7a.m.

'Ughh I hate Mondays', I kicked the blanket off as my feet touched the floor,
'Well doesn't everyone..' I thought, as I strolled into my bathroom.
I had 8a.m. classes so I had to be in school by 7:45 which is a 10 minute drive so I can get settled before the teacher comes in, I hate being late.

Oops I forgot to say, my name is Andrew Lucas Lighthouse, but everyone calls me Andy except for my mum, and of course my younger sister Charlotte, just to spite me as we always at each other's throats, 'rolls eyes'.

I have two sisters Charlotte, 18, Senior Year High School, and Emma, 24, who just got engaged to her boyfriend of 2 years, Justin.

My parents lived in California while I moved to New York to attend college Emma also happens to own a floral shop down here in NYC about 30 minutes drive from my apartment, I stay on the 10th floor of my apartment building, it's nothing fancy but I like it.

Almost forgot, I have to go check out a few places after school today where I could get a job as my previous work place, a bookshop, was just recently closed down temporarily as the owner passed away.
It's going to be a long day, I sighed as I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button for ground floor.

I arrived at school at exactly 7:51 in my BMW, a gift from my Dad for my 21st.
Walking into the classroom I sighted my best friend Suzanne, we've been friends since 4th grade and have been inseparable since then, she has been there for me even more times than I have been there for myself, she was there through my first heartbreak, my first crush, my first relationship, and vice versa.

I came out to her first in junior year of high school, and I can remember how she hugged me and said,
"You're just telling me now, but I've known for the longest time, and it doesn't change a thing."

"Hey bro"
I said with a smile as I slumped into the seat beside her, she punched my arm playfully as she smiled back.
"Hey you" taking a second glance at my face, she put up a worried expression.
"What's up dude, didn't jack off this morning? you look horrible"
She said as she tried to put my disheveled brown wavy hair in place
"Haha very funny, you know I don't do that often anymore"
I said as I brushed her hands away.
"No I don't"
She argued, I sighed just as the teacher walked in and shut the door

Sue is a 5"7 blonde girl with beautiful grey eyes she mostly had her hair in a ponytail though I have tried multiple time in the past to try to change that, but she didn't budge, you should see how stunning she looks with her hair down, she has long beautiful blonde hair.

Today she had eyeliner, red lipstick and a choker on, and damn, you couldn't just take your eyes off her.
We didn't have other friends outside us, but Sue was more than enough for me.
Sue, as I have always called her, was my guardian angel.