Chapter Eleven

Damon's POV

I sat in my car outside Angel's apartment, he should be out anytime now, I thought, checking my wristwatch.
I had to use my Ford today as it would be easy for him to detect my Audi as he already saw it at the restaurant the other day.

How long will I have to keep changing cars, as he keeps seeing them, soon, he'll know them all.
I thought, sooner than later, I'll have to come up to him, tell him I'm the 'secret admirer'.

I shook at the thought, what if he freaks out and avoids me completely and...
I was cut short in that line of thought when I saw Angel hurry out the building, he looked magnificent to say the least, in blue skinny jeans, pink hoodie, white sneakers and a white baseball hat, as he rounded the corner to his car, speaking on the phone, I couldn't help but admire this boy, this Angel in human form, will definitely be the death of me.

............
"Just fucking tell him already"
Ryder said over the phone as I sat in my office that same morning.
"You have his contact, he knows you now, who knows, the kid might even be into you too, don't think I didn't see the way you two were looking at each other the other day at Jerry's, so what the hell are you waiting for man?"

"I don't know Ry", I said worried about the outcome.
"Trust me, I want to but, __but nothing Day, tell him or I will, I can't keep sitting and watching you hurt yourself like this" Ry interrupted and threatened.

"You wouldn't dare"
"Oh I think deep down you think otherwise, and you know just well what I'm capable of, Kay says hi, bye Day".

He hung up, I didn't blame him though, I would do the exact same thing in his shoes, I checked my wrist watch, 11:55 am, a few more minutes and Angel would be out for lunch. I decided to call him at lunch.

"Hello"
My heart skipped when I heard his voice, yes this is it, I thought to myself, this is the voice I want to hear for the rest of my life.

"Hello Angel, I mean Andrew"
Shit shit shit, what have I done!

"Pardon me, this is Damon Moore, would you be free 7pm today, there's something important I'd like to discuss with you" I asked, knowing fully well, he would be at work.

"Hello Damon, I'm not sure about 7pm as my shift ends at 8.
I found myself smiling, if everything goes well, you won't be working anymore, you won't have to do anything, I'll take care of you in every way.

" Don't worry about that, you have permission, just go straight home from school and meet me at Unity Park at 5pm instead, is that okay?"

"Yes it is, I'm just worried, if there's anything..__don't worry yourself at all Andrew, everything's fine". I reassured him.

"Alright I'll meet you there, bye"
"Bye Andrew"
I hung up feeling a lot lighter, everything was going to be just fine ".

..............
Andrew's POV

Sitting at the cafeteria with Sue digging into a sandwich, my phone rang, an unknown number, I had to swallow my food without properly chewing and taking a gulp of my soda, I put the phone to my ear.

" Hello", I said.
A little silence
"Hello Angel, I mean Andrew"
'Angel'???, I thought as my heart skipped a beat, there's only one person in the world that refers to me as that, could it be...

"Pardon me, this is Damon Moore....."

After the call ended, I turned to Sue immediately..
"He called me Angel Sue!, he called me Angel"

Sue's eyes grew wide, "your stalker called?"
"No Damon Moore, the one I told you about"
Her eyes grew wider, how does she even do it..

"Omg, Damon, the totally hot man, he called you Angel?"
You won't believe it but her eyes grew even wider, the size of saucepans.
"Peaches!"
She squealed, a little loud, earning a few glances in our direction but she didn't seem to notice, if she did, she didn't care.

"It's him Peaches, it's totally him"
She said grabbing my hand.
"It's who?".
I faked ignorance, as if I hadn't thought about Damon being the secret admirer before.

"Damon Moore!, that's your secret admirer, I just know it, it all makes sense now."
I sighed, "well to be honest, I truly hope he's the one, cause I haven't been able to take him off my mind since the day we met".
And that was the utter truth, even jacking off to thoughts of us together, but of course I didn't tell Sue that, it's too embarrassing.

"And he asked that we meet tonight, something about having something important to tell me", I continued.
Sue laughed happily.
"Go get your man, you lucky bastard"

'My man', I thought, I don't know about you but it just sounded right to me.