Chapter Nineteen

Damon's POV

Mature content

We stayed like that for a few moments, before Angel smashed his lips into mine again, this time certain and precise, and I kissed him back just as hard, his hands moved wildly in my hair, shoulders and neck.

I turned us and pushed him a little, so his back was against the door, our lips never parting, he pushed further into me, and I felt a familiar feeling down below.. as I broke the kiss and looked at Angel, his face was flushed red. I leaned in towards his ear..

"Tell me Angel, tell me what you want"
I said, in the lowest voice, then slid my tongue along his ear lobe, and he shivered in my arms..
"Dee..."

He couldn't go further before letting out a moan as I sucked on his neck..
"Tell me Angel" I broke away to say before attacking his neck again, even harder this time, I was sure to leave marks..

"I want.., I want you..."
"Want what Angel??" I stopped sucking on his neck.
"I want you to...., I want you to make love to me, I'm going to die from need already"

He was panting a little as I looked at his face and smiled
"As you wish my love"

With that I captured his lips once again, only breaking off when he took my sweatshirt off, and I returned the favour, he moved his hands all over my chest and continued kissing me, as my hands moved lower to his butt cheeks, cupping them, I squeezed a little, and Angel moaned in my mouth and I just lost it.

I wanted__no, needed Angel even more than he does.. I held his butt and pushed him into me brushing our erections together, It took me everything not to just tear his clothes off and have him there and then, but this was our first time together, and I wanted to take my time, but I'm not sure how much time I have left before I lose all sort of control.

I pulled away again, placing my hands below his butt, I lifted him and with his legs wrapped around my waist, I carried him into his bedroom.
I lay him gently on the bed and got on top of him, and as he moved slowly on his back upward, I followed him till his head was on the pillow.

"You're so beautiful Angel" I thought out loud.
He wrapped his hands around my neck as he kissed me. I moved my right hand lower until I got to his groin, as I palmed it, I noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear under the pajama trousers he had on.

He was semi hard as I kept rubbing him over the fabric, he broke the kiss to let out a long moan, I began kissing and sucking his neck, as I went on my knees and took his pants off in one swift stride, leaving him completely naked with his erection springing upward, it was the most beautiful sight, I started jacking him off as I sucked on his nipples, I licked and sucked on it, grazing my teeth over it lightly as he trembled and moaned loudly.

"Baby.. baby I'm gonna ughh, god I'm going to cum"
He struggled to speak as he kept squirming and moaning below me.

"Come for me baby"

I said, really wanting to see his face when his orgasm took over him. I pumped faster as he started mumbling things that didn't make sense, he grabbed the sheets, pushed his waist upwards and letting out a loud moan as he released his load into my hands..

I never stopped looking at his face, capturing his every reaction and expression, that was the most incredible sight. I felt my own erection throb painfully in my jeans..

Angel seemed to have come down from his high as he kissed me and started rubbing my erection, then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and began pulling it down, I broke the kiss to help him, and took off my jeans with my underwear in one go.

I got back on top of him, as our naked bodies moved together. Angel leaned toward the bedside drawer and as he opened it, he produced two condoms and a small bottle of lube, handing them to me, I was a little surprised but I took them.

"No Angel, I want to feel you, I don't want the rubber between us"

I said as I looked into his eyes, he nodded slowly. I tossed the condoms on the ground, and kissed him again, uncapping the lube, I poured a little into my right hand and rubbed on my fingers and proceeded towards his hole, I rubbed against it a little before slipping my index finger in.

This wasn't his first time but I didn't want there to be any discomfort, moving it a little I slipped in a second finger as Angel moaned into my mouth. I began finger fucking him, going slowly at first the pumping him as fast as I could.

"Oh god, oh god yess, ughh, Deee, yes please"
He mumbled incoherently, and as my fingers brushed over his sweet spot his body shook and he practically screamed, plunging himself even deeper into my fingers.

"Baby please, I want.. I want you inside me".
He said as he moaned, I removed my fingers, placed a pillow under his lower back, got between his legs, then I coated my dick with generous amount of lube, all the while looking at him. I leaned into him and positioned at his entrance leaning in to kiss him at the same time, he moaned in my mouth as I pushed in..

"Shit baby, you're so tight"
I groaned into his neck as I pushed in deeper, he grabbed the skin of my back and ran his fingers along it as he kept moaning sweetly.

"Oh god babyy.. ughh"

I was in completely, deep inside him as I looked up at his face, glistening from the sweat.

"You're so beautiful baby"
I said as I kissed his lips lightly.

"Move"

He said, a little commanding, ohh how I loved it. I began moving slowly, in and out, then increased momentum as he kept moaning and wrapped his legs around my waist.. I hit his spot as he trembled violently beneath me and screamed..

"Fuucckk, baby you're going to kill me"
I groaned out the immense pleasure I was feeling.

"Arrghhh yess.. I love you Dee, I love you so much"
Angel breathed out, and my heart nearly exploded..
"I love you more Angel"

In that moment our hearts and bodies became one, as I pounded into his hole, he moaned and screamed and scratched as I rammed into his spot over and over again, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I already felt the tension building below.

"Oh my god Dee, yeesss, oh god, oh I'm gonna come"
Angel struggled to speak, we hadn't even touched his dick the whole time.

"Come with me baby"

I said just as Angel screamed, arched his back and came all over our chests, as he convulsed, his hole contracted around my dick, sending me over the edge as I came inside him.
"Fucckkk baby"

I shook a little, and fell on him, not wanting to crush him with my weight, I pulled out slowly and rolled to his side.
We lay there like that, just breathing out our high, after a little while, I got up, wet a towel and cleaned both our bodies, by the time I got back in bed, Angel was half asleep as he snuggled into me, I kissed his face, letting the fatigue take over me, I slipped into unconsciousness.