Chapter 4: Profiling and Introductions

Y/N POV:

Location: ???, United Kingdom. Team Rainbow HQ

???: -e will wakeup soon, Her vital signs are fine. There's nothing to worry about. I am Just hopeful that she doesn't panic and accepts the invitation.

???: Whatever you say mi amigo. I am just excited to have another person to nerd out with.

My head hurts more than a nuclear migraine and that stupid fucking ringing piercing my thoughts, What happened to me? Why cant I see anything?  Why can I faintly hear voices? I should try getting up...

???: She's waking up. Be ready to calm and reassure her, She won't be familiar with this environment and will have a high probability of emotional shock from her wounds.

*annoyed* Ugh I feel like I am on cloud 0 right now. W-Where am I? W-Who are you guys? *tries to get up* ow, ow, ow ow. Hurts like una perra.

???: Take it easy. You can call me Doc or Gustave Kateb, I cant tell you our exact location but you're in Team Rainbow's Medical bay. This is Mira or Elena María Álvarez *points*

Team rainbow? Sounds like a circus to me hehe... Wait hold on a second.. W-were those your people who came to my rescue?

Mira: Sí, lo eran y yo formaba parte del escuadrón enviado a rescatarte.

I... I-I dont know what to say... I could've been killed by him... They could've taken advantage of me but you guys saved me. Why?

Doc: Its our job and the exact reason for saving you will be explained by our boss. He'll be back from negotiations with higher-ups later this week. After hearing the news of you being awake he'll be grateful. Its best to stay rested for now, let your body heal its wounds and bruises.

T-Thank you for saving me. Es bueno tener a alguien más que hable español. 

Mira: No lo menciones, como dijo Doc, es nuestro deber proteger a los inocentes del peligro.

Doc: You should get some rest, Mira and I have to go now. The bathrooms are down the hall to your right. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are supplied and just push that button there for assistance for anything. We'll see you around Y/N. 

Okay, Cya around!

I've got nothing better to do, I could listen to the ticking of that clock but that sounds boring. He is a doctor so following his advice wouldn't hurt me that much.

General POV:

Y/N dozes off to sleep after being overwhelmed with thoughts, Thinking about her first interaction with Mira and Doc. She felt at peace finally knowing who her saviors were and how inviting and caring they seemed. However unbeknownst to her journey had just begun.

*3 days later*

The past three days had been boring. After all being unable to move from a bed doesn't give you many options however mira seemed keen to visit once a day when she wasn't busy which made her days less stale. Mira had told her that Doc apparently couldn't make it due to an immense amount of documents and patients. Y/N didn't mind only having one of them visiting, it was still a person to talk to so she wasn't complaining.

Mira: Hola Y/N, Here's your breakfast for today just how you asked. How are you today? You ready to meet Six? 

Y/N: Thank you! Six? Is that your boss that runs this show? Same as usual, sore body and regretting life decisions. The lot.

Mira: Yeah that's him, everyone around here calls him Six or Harry. He doesn't mind being called either unless its a formal meeting then he prefers Harry, Speaking of which he's here!