Chapter 7: A Little momento

General POV:

Location: ???, United Kingdom, Team Rainbow HQ

Y/N awoke slowly, this time it felt different. No nightmares and something was holding onto her, she flipped over to see Mira dozed off next to her. She was dumbfounded at the fact that Mira had stayed behind and slept with her. The little Spanish woman looked at ease as if all of her troubles had melted away whilst sleeping.

Y/N: Why aren't you this calm 24/7 Mira? Why are you always stressed over the little things?

She finds herself slowly caressing her hand through Mira's hair before she gets up ready for another day of tinkering in the workshop with crazy dangerous tech and trying not to die. Y/N was un-aware of someone watching her dance around the workshop from station to station, working on improving the capabilities of Jackal's enox device.

Mira: Having fun aren't you?

Y/N: You could say that haha... Why'd you stay last night *turns off radio*

Mira: I thought you could use a little company after the... chaotic and h-.. heartbreaking events of yesterday.

Y/N is visibly confused at what she said. She couldn't remember anything that happened yesterday.

Y/N: W-what events? Y-yesterday? H-heartbreaking?

Mira looks distraught, as if she'd seen the events of yesterday entirely disregarded by her friend. She walks over to her lost friend.

Mira: Y-Y/N...

Y/N: Yes... mira?

Mira: Don't fuck around right now! Do you not remember what you did to us and yourself yesterday.

Y/N: Mira I-I dont know what you're talking... about...

Mira: *shakes Y/N* Did it make you forget?

A/N: What fucking witchcraft is going on here? I cant fucking remove this MASSIVE gap above. Wattpad's being a fucking cunt right now....

Y/N: Who's it mira? Y-You're starting to freak me out...

Mira starts to tear up over the fact that Y/N cant even remember the trauma she'd been through with her team mates.

Mira: Y- *sniff* You tried to fucking kill yourself Y/N!

Y/N looks utterly shocked, saddened and guilty. Why did she do this to herself? Why cant she remember anything about yesterday?

Y/N: Mira I- Why did I do that?

Mira: ¡Eres la que se tiró del techo!

Y/N: Why did I do that? maldito idiota Y/N! *bangs head on wall*

Mira: Y/N! Stop!

Y/N: Why cant I fucking remember ANYTHING?!

Mira: Stop ruining yourself, Come here.

Mira embraces Y/N as she breaks down feeling guilty and stupid for being unable to remember such a traumatic event.

Y/N: Why did I do this...

The two woman stand there embracing one another for a while, has it been too long? None of them could care less. Both found it calming after the tension that'd been in the air although Y/N was still confused she felt at ease knowing the Mira had calmed down.

Mira: Y-Y/N h-how can you keep d-doing this to yourself?

Y/N: I-I've got no clue what you're talking about *hugs mira*

Twitch:  So... I was wondering how my drone wa- am I interrupting something?

Mira: Uhhh hehe n-n-no

Mira looks flustered as she doesn't usually hug anyone unless its for a very good reason or their going through a tough time.