Chapter 6: Best friends?

??? POV:

??? Location

???: Why couldn't you save them Y/N? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF? Can't you just be normal and talk to people? What stops you from breaking out of this shell Y/N?!

I dont like this.... Please.... S-Stop....

???: YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STOP UNLESS YOU BREAK THIS PATTERN. IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A FAILURE MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE DONE IT ALREADY.

I-I-I am N-not a f-failure.

???: If you weren't one you'd do something about it!

??? -ake up Y/N! you'r- 

???: Don't listen to her! I CONTROL YOU.

N-no I c-cant be control by you

???: Y/N! Can you hear me?

???: WAIT?! HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS? I AM YOUR CONTROLLER NOT YOU!

I DONT WANT TO BE PUSHED AROUND BY A FUCKING DEMON OF MY PAST

???: You might've beat my wraith this time but your tiny weak little mind cant banish me foreve-

¡NOS VEMOS EN EL INFIERNO HIJO DE MIERDA!

???: *whispers* Y/N are you there?

Y/N felt warmth encapsulating her, A cool breeze was felt brushing upon her delicate face as she felt someone nudging her softly. A moment to cherish but broken by the cold sweat and realization of a dormant demon.

General POV:

Location: ???, United kingdom, Team Rainbow HQ

Y/N awakes rapidly shooting upwards breathing heavily. She sees a familiar face back from her operation.

Mira: ¿Hey, qué pasa? ¿Está todo bien allá arriba? *points to head*

Y/N: AH! *heavy breathing* Mi-mira *holds breath* NO ESTOY JODIDAMENTE BIEN HAY ALGO DENTRO DE MÍ QUE NO PUEDO CONTROLAR, ¿POR QUÉ ESTOY AQUÍ MÁS? *starts crying*

She's up and away. Running away from past demons and fear. A mistake she should've corrected, tears were falling from her face as she ran.

Mira: Y-Y/N! WAIT! Where are you going? Why did I do that? You're so stupid Elena.

Mira was overwhelmed with emotion but had to set things right with Y/N so she chased after her. Y/N passed Jackal who looked confused as to what was going on.

Jackal: Y/N?! What are you doing! Whats wrong? Y/N!

She didn't respond to his question, instead only cries and footsteps were heard as her figure faded into the darkness of the early morning. Jackal saw Mira approaching shortly after. He had so many questions but assumed she was looking for Y/N.

Mira: ¿En qué dirección se fue?

Jackal: *points towards the darkness* al techo ¡ESPERE! ¿El techo? No tenemos mucho tiempo, Mira, bajaré al campo para atraparla si lo hace. ¡APURARSE!

Mira: Y/N! Y/N! DON'T DO IT!

Mira bolted towards the roof exit as quickly as her small legs would let her go. Jackal was out of sight heading downstairs swiftly. Y/N was lost, she felt powerless and powerful. Frostbitten wind striking her body. She couldn't stop crying as she approached the edge, but she couldn't do it instantly... She felt dizzy, numb and stressed. Y/N took a deep breath before turning around and accepting her fate.

Y/N: No podría hacerte sentir orgulloso, así que déjame ahorrarte el esfuerzo de torturarme por más tiempo. *Deep breath*

Distant footsteps could be heard approaching the roof, Each step sounded more silent then the last as she felt helpless. Y/N stood on the edge and with one last deep breath slowly closed her eyes.