Chapter 5: The team

General POV:

Location: ??? United Kingdom, Team Rainbow HQ

Y/N Looked around the workshop in amazement. Everything was in tip top condition from the machines to the equipment. This was the workshop of her dreams but there was one thing missing... Her own tech; For example Anna, Her own weapons and modifications.

???: ¿Impresionante?... ¿No?

Y/N: Huh? Mira where are you hiding?

Mira: Over here *walks out of the shadows*

Y/N: Was that really necessary?

Mira: It 100% was, I have got to make an entrance to show the person I'll be working with I am not serious all of the time. So is this space impressive?

Y/N: Its better than the shitshow of a state that my workshop was in... That was a mess but a working one it was.

Mira: No te dispares a ti mismo Y/N. ¡Tu taller tiene una tecnología increíble!

Y/N: Gracias mira, siempre puedo contar contigo para levantarme el ánimo, aunque solo te conozco desde hace 4 días.

Mira: So guided tour is whats needed next I guess... Over there *points* are our mills, fabricators, cncs, lathes, etc. basically anything needed to make something is over there. Our computer system containing trials and altercations to gadgets is over there, next to that is a computer designed to interface with electronic gadgets that need software attached to them, namely IQ with her electronic detector or our drones. In that corner beside the door you walked in to get here is everything electronics, solders, spare resistors, capacitors, connectors, spare parts and wires.

Y/N: That's alot of information to take in but I think I'll be able to make sense of it all

Y/N walks around the 4 areas glossing over the tools, machines and schematics. She's amazed at how much parts and machines they've got here. It's her dream workshop. Y/N looks visibly ecstatic and bubbly after viewing everything.

Mira: I think that's everything for this area, Is anything missing?

Y/N: Yes I know; however I think it'll need to be approved by you first.

Mira: You're the new head of R&D sooo I think you're talking to the wrong person haha.

Y/N: What the fuck? Are you toying with me or are you being serious right now?

Mira: I am very talented but you're way beyond what I'm capable of, I can only spend so much time honing my engineering skills when I've got battles to fight on the field.

Y/N: I-... Thank you so much.

Mira: No need to thank me, Thank Six. Shall we proceed?

Y/N: Lead the way my assistant, haha

There was a moment of silent awkwardness between them before reaching the next area

Mira: I am not your as-... *sighs* I guess you're right, Thats 0-1 Y/N 0-1... Through this door.

Both of them walk into a vast empty space, Its encapsulated in darkness. It's nearly impossible to make out any details of the room. Y/N stands there trying to make out details whilst mira walks of into the dark. A switch is flicked on followed by numerous lights and projectors turning on.

Mira: Welcome to the R&D MR testing grounds, We use this room to simulate what gadgets possible effects are by using virtual props combined with the real gadget. This room is equipped with all sorts of sensors and projectors to make this possible. Only high ranking R&D personnel and of course Six are allowed to access this area, This tech is extremely brittle and experimental so allowing our less sharp operatives access to this room *cough* Thermite *cough* Sorry just had something in my throat.