Chapter 9: Love is complicated to hide....

General POV:

Location: ???, United Kingdom, Team Rainbow HQ

Mira awoke slowly, the cool empty breeze blowing against her face. Her eyes peered open slightly, Infront of her she saw someone.

Mira: It wasn't a dream... IT WASN'T A DREAM!

She smiled to herself knowing that last night really did happen, taking in the moment being with the one she truly loved feeling at ease of anything happening to her. Y/N groaned subtly as her eyes opened to meet Mira's.

Mira: Morning mi angel hermoso~

Y/N: Morning, You do know you're the angel right? I'm the devil *groan* I'm fucked from last night. Too much beer.

Mira: Literally also from last night.

Y/N: I think we should stay quiet about that, I would prefer not being in the spotlight.

Mira: That's pretty hard with the amount of noise I was making.

Y/N: *brings Mira closer* I didn't mind you being that loud~

She pulls Mira into a quick kiss before getting out of bed.

Mira: Ah the cold!

Y/N: Stop whining about it. We were snuggling for an hour and now you're still complaining?

Mira: I guess that is fair.

Y/N: *picks up clothes* We'd better get dressed and clean my room up before someone puts the pieces together.

Mira: I am having the first shower!

Y/N: No fair... I should get first pick.

Mira: You can always join me. There is plenty of benefits from doing so~.

Y/N: I'll think about it *wink*.

She lied to Mira with the intent to surprise her after she'd cleaned the room. First job was the clothes then the bed. There wasn't much to do.

Y/N: Seems easy enough, Let's begin.

All the tasks were done quickly enough. Allowing her to finally clean herself from yesterday. Y/N reached the bathroom door and opened it, humming a rhythm to herself whilst allowing her hand to trail behind her, running along the walls of the bathroom.

Mira: I knew you would show yourself.

Y/N: I can't resist someone as good looking as you.

Mira: Be careful with where you step Y/N...

Y/N: I know my way around you. No amount of steam can cover you.

Mira hides in the corner hoping Y/N doesn't find her.

Y/N: Hmm hmm hmm. Laaaa laaa la laa. Where is mi amor?

Mira: Peekaboo *grabs Y/N*

Y/N: AHh! Mira! I'm supposed to be the one surprising you..

Mira: Well, I like to have my fun here and there *kisses Y/N* We've gotta get ourselves cleaned up before people suspect something.

Y/N: You take leader commander~.

After 7 minutes both women step out of the shower dressed and refreshed. Ready for a day of work that none of them we're expecting.

Mira: I have to go and talk to my concerned team mate as to why I didn't return last night.

Y/N: Oh... Okay, you'd better come back soon. I need my snuggles.

Mira: Sometimes I've got no idea how you've become an adult. Cya later Y/N.