5

Felix woke up the next morning with hyunjin spooning him. Did it turn him on. Yes. Was he gonna tell hyunjin? No. Did hyunjin already know. Mf hes well aware.

"Jinnie get up." 'No.' "Fine im going to school by myself." 'Mf no ur not.' "Then get up. Or ur not fucking me either." 'Alright alright im up.'

"Hurry and get dressed."

Felix put on black ripped jeans and a baby pink crop top. Hyunjin turned into his human for but when he did he didnt have any clothes on so when felix turned around his eyes immediately went down.

His jaw dropped. 'Big huh~' "s-shut up." Hyunjin chuckled and pulled felix to him. He kissed him and slowly backed up to sit on the bed.

Felix ended up straddling him as they made out slowly grinding on him.  Hyunjin pulled felix hair making them break the kiss.

'You want me so bad you cant stop grinding on me huh slut~' felix whinned at the name and got off of hyunjin.

"Sh-shut up and get dressed."

Hyunjin chuckled and did so. He put of black ripped jeans as well and a black and white striped shirt with another black shirt over it.

"Eboy vibes~"

Hyunjin laughed.

'Lets go little one'

As they got to the school felix lowkey started freaking out. He was so distracted impressing hyunjin with his outfit that he forgot about his bullies.

They always laughed and called him names for everything he wore so he stopped wearing stuff he was comfortable in.

He reached down grabbing hyunjins hand. Hyunjin pulled his hand away and glared at him. 'I told you im not into affectionate shit.' Felix looked down. "Sorry....."

"I-its just...." Felix started telling him everything but before he could get the important stuff out jisung jeongin and Seungmin grabbed him and pulled him away from hyunjin.

"HYUNJIN!!" Fuck what do i do.

Hyunjin made everything go black then turned back to his demon form. He popped up behind the boys and grabbed all of them.

'Hi boys~' they all turned around and their hearts sank. "W-what the fuck is that" jisung asked.

'Something you dont want to mess with. Now. Let him go and dont touch him again or ur dead. Got that!?'

They all nodded and let felix go running off. Hyunjin went back to human form and made everything light again. Then they went into the building.

"Thanks..." 'ur welcome.' Hyunjin grabbed felix's hand not daring to let him go.

"FELIXXXXX!!!!" "MINHOOOOO!!!!" They ran to each other and hugged minho noticed hyunjin glaring at him.

"Uhh lix...whos that" "who" he turned around "oh thats hyunjin." "THATS HYUNJIN!?" 'Yea im hyunjin what about it.'

"N-nothing.. see you around felix HYUNJIN PLEASE DONT KILL ME!"

He ran off with chan.

"Dont glare at him hyunjin hes my bestfriend nothing more."

'...mhm..'

~After school~

"Alright jinnie you know the way home ill meet you there in about an hour." 'Ur gonna make me wait an hour u already made me wait a day ㅠㅠ'

"You wanna wait another day?"

Hyunjin stayed quiet.

"Thats what i thought."