.Year Zero.

"Belial, Behemoth, Beelzebub! Asmodeus, Satanas, Lucifer!"

"Fuck." Hyunjin grabbed felix and ran. All the other boys went with them running away. "Everyone hold hands now."

"Father, for we are being attacked horribly, please let us be safe and let us kick ass. We do NOT have time to waste. Help us."

Light struck down in the center of their circle. "Hyunjin. Felix. Seungmin. Lucifer. Changbin. Christopher. Minho. Jisung." "You have been given a great power to protect yourselves. Do not betray me, or there will be consequences. If everything turns to shit. I'll be there."

"Hyunjin what the fuck is going on!?"

"....beez is back. And now is going to try and destroy Everything and Everyone."

"WHAT!?"

"SHUP UP! Let me think damn it!" "We don't have much time to think guys. Beez just spawned the most dangerous demons from the underworld. As much as I want to say we are safe, we are not."

"Dont fuck around and get killed. Cause you wont come back."

Manic laughter was heard through all the halls. 'Hyunjin~' the door swung open. 'You cant hide from me~' beez said.

Hyunjin switched. 'What the fuck are you doing!?' 'Im here to get my revenge.' 'And you know if you lose everyone you just summoned like a fucking idiot will torture you. You'll never die. You'll never feel the end of it. Why are you so stupid.'

'Oh Hyunjin~ great deals were made. And I wont lose~ I cant.'

'But you're not the one I want.' Beez looked over. 'I want him.' Felix's eye grew wide. 'What!? Hell no- actually fine.'

'Felix. Look at me.' 'You beat vanity. Beez isn't shit. If you need help call out to my father. He will help you. I'm doing this because beez is the weakest dumbass here and I refuse to let you fight anyone else you hear me!?'

Felix nodded scared out of his mind.

'You got this. I know how you get when you're mad.'

'Since dawn of time The fate of man is that of lice~' he planned this out. Fuck. Hyunjin said in his head.

'Felix whatever you do do not listen to the words he's saying. They will fuck with your head and you will lose. Don't fail me.'

'Equal as parasites And moving without eyes A day of reckoning When penance is to burn Countdown together now And say the words that you'll learn'

The world turned a deep shade of red. This was serious. Too serious. Too much stress.

'Hell Satan, Archangelo
Hell Satan, welcome Year Zero
Hell Satan, Archangelo
Hell Satan, welcome Year Zero'

'BOYS! Don't fuck around. Let's go.'

Felix started fighting beez. While Hyunjin went for Asmodeus. The strongest. '아~ 현진~ 오랜만이야~' (ah Hyunjin long time no see)

'So it has. Why are you doing this. With him of all demons.' 'Like he told you. Great deals were made.'

'Let's just get this over with.' 'Cocky huh? You think you'll win against me?' Asmodeus laughed.

'Let's see huh?~'

Hyunjin flashed. Eyes turning red. Growing taller, wings popping out his back. Hair growing longer and nails. Sharp. Asmodeus kinda freaked out but didn't show it.

'You're nothing. You'll never be anything. You're weak. You cant hide your fear from me asmo.' He attacked him. Hitting left and right not missing one hit. Nails scratching him. Cutting him deep.