8

The next morning, felix woke up, he saw hyunjin laying peacefully beside him. "Hes not awake..." felix told himself and he was right.

Hyunjin had used so much energy yesterday that he was still asleep.

Felix went to the bathroom after grabbing his clothes. -its your fault- -you deserved it look at what you were wearing!- "shut up."

-do it-

"....."

-you deserve to feel all the pain for making them do that to you!-

"B-but i didnt!"

-you wore something to show off your body basically begging them and if they didnt you would've been killed! Do it!-

"No."

-do it~-

The voice in his head kept telling him all the 'reasons' he deserved to hurt himself and he finally gave in.

Felix looked in the drawer....-you know what to do lixxie~-

He picked up the razor. -go on felix~ make it hurt- felix pushed the razor down on his arm and went for it wanting the voice to go away.

His left arm filled with cuts. He stood there and stared at them. 'Beautiful' he though the crimson red color pouring out of his arm.

He quickly cleaned them up and wrapped them the cleaned of the razor hiding it and putting back. He cleaned the floor up so hyunjin had no idea what he had done. 

He put on black sweat pants and an oversized black hoodie. He grabbed a black mask put his hood on and left without waking up hyunjin.

At school

"Looser boy is back!" "...." "How was yesterday hmm did they make you feel good lix~ i know you're a little slut~ i know you liked it~"

Felix stayed quiet and walked off. "Lixxxxxxx!!!" Minho ran up to him. He was so out of it he didnt even notice him. He just kept walking.

"Lix?" He snapped out of it and turned around. "M-min?" "Lix are you ok?" "Y-yea s-sorry....h-hey if anything happens today....w-what ever you do dont wake up you know who..."

"Just saying his name will wake him up." Felixs phone buzzed. He looked down and read it. 'If you dont want your bestfriend dead meet me at ****** and dont bring hyunjin'

"....im sorry minho...i-i gotta go." "W-what lix!! No." "Why? Ever since hy- He got here I've barely got to hang out with you."

"....I promise i will hangout with you today but im not letting you get killed...i care about you too much." And with that felix ran off.

"K-killed!?"

With felix.

"Not dressed so slutty today are you~?" "Wheres hyun-" felix put his hand over jeongins mouth. "D-dont say his name....y-you'll wake him up..."

"You care about your bestfriend that much huh." "Eh who cares i think its my turn to have my fun~"

Jeongin grabbed felixs left arm making him wince in pain. "Hmmm?" Jeongin pulled off felixs hoodie. "No shirt? You must've known this was coming~"

He saw felixs arm but he didnt care. He grabbed his arm again squeezing it. Felix wanted to scream, but he knew hed be in more shit if he did. So he stayed quiet.

"Take them off." Felix did as he was told. Jeongin saw all the scratches from the boys and from hyunjin. "Ill be next to mark up your pretty little body~"