7

Hyunjin was in his demon form but nobody could see him. He walked hall through hall classroom to classroom looking for seungmin and jisung.

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝔀𝓸

"Jisung ;-; please tell me you heard that." "I did" "whos talking to us T^T"

𝓞𝓱 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

"Jeongin?"

𝓞𝓱 𝓷𝓸 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶

"God who are you"

𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓽𝓸

"What the hell" "anyway were at ******" "WHY WOULD YOU TELL THIS CREEP WHERE WERE!!"

Hyunjin popped up behind them

𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷~

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hyunjin grabbed them and disappeared.

At who knows where.

"H-hyunjin let us go we didnt do anything!!" '𝓼𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁 𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶!?' "......"

'𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽  𝓲𝓶 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾~'

"HELP!!!!" '𝓢𝓗𝓤𝓣 𝓤𝓟! 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴!'

He hit seungmin.

'𝔀𝓱𝔂𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽.'

"....."

'𝓦𝓗𝓨!!!'

"BECAUSE JEONGIN TOLD US HE'D KILL HIM IF WE DIDNT!...look...we feel bad for the kid alright.....the only reason we do what jeongin tells us to do is because he threatens felixs life if we dont."

'𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶.'

"Y-yes! S-so please! D-dont hurt us!! We do it to keep him alive!"  Hyunjin turned back to his human form and brought the boys back.

'If i find out you lied to me there will be no talking and ill kill both of you the second i see you. Got it!?'

They both nod.

'Good! Get out of my sight.'

They both ran off.

Hey lix where are you?

"Im at home...."

Hyunjin popped up and instantly hugged felix.

'Baby im so sorry i wasn't there to stop them...'

Felix broke down. "I-i just wanna know why they mess with me! Why they did it!!"

'Jisung and Seungmin told me that they did it cause if they didnt jeongin would have killed you. Me being me....I believe them. But i told them that if i found out they were lying that id kill them.'

"Im just tired...im tired of it..."

He sighed.

"Im going to sleep I'll see you in the morning...i already showered.."

Hyunjin small smiled at him. He went to shower then cuddled Felix.

Short im getting to distracted so ill just continue as the next chapter and try to make it longer :p