9

Hyunjin sighed. 'Ok..well we're going home. And minho you're coming with.' "Oh wow you like me now." 'No i dont.' "._."

Hyunjin grabbed felix and minho and went home.

"Damn it feels like i havent been here in forever." Just then chan busted in the door. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "HAS ANYONE SEEN MINH- Oh."

"Minniieee." "Hie channieee :3" "so why are you here what happened everyone got let out of school cause they heard a gun shot"

'He got shot.' "WHAT!?" "Yeaaaa....uhmmm sit down long story."

"So you're telling me felix let himself get ..... to protect you but since he wouldn't called jeongin daddy and Seungmin wouldn't shoot you jeongin did instead then felix 'turned' and threatened jeongin then woke you up then passed out then called hyunjin andd yea!?" "Yea pretty much."

"Idk how to believe that.." hyunjin sighed. 'Fine I'll show you.' Hyunjin turned to his demon form heard a deep pitched laugh, and chan freaked the fuck out. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

'Chill out homo im not gonna hurt you.' "Stfu ur homo to." 'I know.' 'Now wtf was that laugh cause that wasent me.' "That wasent you!?" Chan and minho asked. 'No'

They all turned to felix and saw him spaced out and smiling creepily. 'Uhhhhh felix?' "....." 'Felix!' '𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉!'..

Hyunjin flinched and so did the other two. "Jeez what's happening to me...." Felix rubbed his head. "H-hyunjin....i-i dont...i dont feel good..."

Felix blacked out again and hyunjin caught him. '....you two need to leave.' "Im not leaving him hes my bestfriend!"

'Im not asking! Leave.' "No." 'IM TRYING TO BE NICE AND KEEP YOUR ASSES SAFE LEAVE!' Hyunjin snapped glowing red. "M-min..hes with hyunjin he'll be ok..."

"Fine." Chan keep minho safe from jeongin. "Ok.." hyunjin sighed. 'Im gonna fucking kill these bitches.'

Luci...bee..i need both of you here. Now.

Why.

Since when do you talk to us?

Shut up.

Still bitchy i see.

Ok so do you want You know who to show up or do you wanna die?

Why are you even talking about him.

Oh my fuc...will you two just get your asses over here?

Fine.

Luci and bee showed up. 'Woah whats with the passed out twink-?' 'I should slap you but then you'll leave.' 'You know it!'

'Sooooo?' 'So some shit went down at his school. He allowed him self to be raped by some dickhead at his school to save his friend from being shot. He got shot anyway and he ran over to him to find his pulse and there wasent one.'

'So he glared at the boy that raped him named jeongin. Uhh Yang Jeongin yea. And he started that one chant.'

'You're not talking about the heavens retreat one are you?' 'Yes thats what im talking about.' 'He turned and attacked jeongin but didnt kill him. He scared him off and went back to his friend and woke him up but after he woke up his friend he blacked out.'

'His friend called me then-' 'dude cant you just use their names.?' 'And why would i tell the two of You! Their names?' 'You really dont trust us.' 'No. I dont.'

'Dude its been like 8 thousand plus years! Get over it!' Hyunjin sighed. If it happens again to anybody but the bitch who decided to put his one inch dick in whats mine im fucking you two up. Again!'

'Yea yea yea.' 'Felix blacked out after waking up minho. Minho then called me and told me what happened and that felix turned. I told felix about what happens with that chant so hopefully he wont say it again.'

'What im concerned about is why i heard you know whos laugh earlier then saw felix spaced out with a creepy ass grin on his face.'

Bee looked at hyunjin like he was stupid. 'He himself can only say that chant once. Your little boy toy over here turned? Then went back to normal as if it never happened and now is laughing like him and smiling creepily? Are you stupid!?'

'You gotta get rid of this boy!' 'Why the fuck would i do that!?'

'Because he hides himself as a human because he cant change back Completely! And stay that way..'

Bee chimed in.

'Thats him. He said it once he cant say it again. And went the next person does say it...we're fucked!' 'I think you're blinded by your lustful ass to be able to see that.'

Hyunjin was shocked but refused to believe that. 'There is noway in hell that he would choose this Cute Soft Weak boy to hide as.' 'Think about Hwang! Hes gonna disguise himself to look like something not strong and cute so people fall for him. He just so happened to get You out of everyone.'

'Stop thinking with your dick and think with your fucking brain if you have one!' Felix started to wake up. "J-jinnie....my head hurts..." "whats wrong with me..." 'you're fucking satan thats whats wrong'

'Yo beez calm the fuck down! Hes not you! You're name literally means satan you prick!' Felix looked around and saw two unfamiliar demons. He hid behind hyunjin. "J-jinnie...w-who are they?"

I'll tell you later. Felix grabbed his hand and nodded. 'Dont fucking tell him are you crazy!? Hes gonna know!' 'Thats the whole point.'

'GODDAMNIT HWANG HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU! AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU GOT FUCKING KICKED OUT OF HELL IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU WONDER WHY HE WOULDNT LET YOU COME BACK! AND AFTER HE WAS DEFEATED, OF COURSE ITS YOU HE COMES AFTER! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB! I HOPE THAT FELIX IS ACTUALLY HIM AND I HOPE SOMEBODY SAYS IT AGAIN SO HIS ASS CAN FINALLY FUCKING ATTACK YOU! YOURE LUCKY ENOUGH THAT I CAME HERE TO TRY AND HELP! BUT I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU! WITH A BURNING FUCKING PASSION! YOU THINK YOU CONTROL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND IM SICK OF IT! SO I TRIED! TO BE CALM I ACTUALLY TRIED FOR ONCE AND HERE I AM AGAIN BEING PISSED TF OFF!'

Luci grabbed beez and kissed him. 'Will you calm tf down.'

'STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!' A voice yelled. Everyone shot their head at felix. But lix was just sitting there and he looked confused.

"Whats going on?"

'ITS FUCKING HIM!' Beez darted at felix but something appeared infront of him. 'You touch him and i will personally kill you.'

"W-what the.." all the demons backed up. 'I cant even do anything and you're all still scared of me. How pathetic.' He turned around.

'You....felix. You summoned the one i want dead the most. Hwang Hyunjin~' "w-what!? Y-you cant! D-dont kill him!"

'SHUT UP! I kill who i want.' "Cant kill him if you cant do anything you prick." They all looked at felix like he was crazy for talking to him like that. 'Id kill you right now. But you the only one who wont die if i possess them.'

"What the fuck" 'now I'll take my leave. You better hope no one else says it~~~' he disappeared. "Ow my head." "You dick head why you gotta make it hurt!" "Time out so why- not why. Will it kill me if he gets summoned.?"  Felix go in the room.

'Luci thanks for not being a dickhead beez fuck you' hyunjin walked off and luci and beez left.

Tbc hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe