12

Felix continued school with hyunjin and even luci joined them. Jisung and Seungmin even became friends with them.'

"SUNGIE!!!!!" Jisung perked up running over. "Hi lixxieeee :3" "hiii so I heard you got a boyfriend~"

Jisung blushed. "I did..." "does he treat you right???? What's his name???" "Uhm....I-it's your cousin..." "CHANGBIN!?" "Yea" "and yes he treats me right. Yes I treat him right. I love him."

"Speaking of." He saw changbin running over. "Hie binnie :3" "AH- THE NICKNAME STOP YALL ARE SO CUTE!" Changbin laughed.

Changbin kissed jisung. "Hi baby." Felix literally fainted at how cute they were but Hyunjin caught him. "Dumb dumb." He shook him and felix woke up.

"So who's the top?" "LEE YONGBOK!" Changbin yelled. "What?? Just asking." "Well if you must know-" "Han jisung don't you dare." "It's me binnies a bottom."

"HAN!" "SEO!" Jisung laughed. "Shit I thought jisung would be a bottom." "We're switches he's lying to you." "Ok see that makes more sense."

Ring

"Ok well see you guys later!" They all said. They all went to their classes.

"I dont know I heard that Hyunjin was messing with other people???" "Isn't he dating felix?" "Yea." "Well is there proof? Or is it just a rumor?" "A rumor." "Sunni you know I don't believe rumors without proof."

"I know i know I'm just saying."

Lunch

"LUCI!?" Luci pushed Seungmin off of him and turned red. Seungmin smirked at him. "H-hi Hyunjin...." "So Seungmin now huh~?"

"Shut up.." "nah ah..how bout we tell him baby boy~" luci got even redder. "Yea...Seungmin...im with Seungmin now...."

"Cuteeee." Hyunjin looked at seungmin. "I know your history. So if you fucking hurt him I will kill you." "Hyunjin! Don't be mean. He changed." "Let me be over protective of my little brother."

Luci turned red again. "I'll see you later luci." He laughed walking off.

Felix jumped on Minhos back. "Hie minnieee." "FELIX IF YOU MAKE ME DROP MY LUNCH I WILL FIGHT YOU!" Felix laughed.

They all say together and ate. Soon luci and Seungmin joined them. Seungmin smirking and luci with a red face covering his neck with his jacket.

"Why are you covering your neck luci?" Felix asked. "Uhm..." Hyunjin pulled his hands off his jacket and saw his neck.

"Oou👀" "AYE GET IT LUCI!" "Shut up guys."

"ATTENTION ALL TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! WE ARE CURRENTLY GOING UNDER LOCKDOWN PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR CLASSROOMS QUICKLY AND LOCK YOUR DOORS!"

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" They smirked.

"I'm back bitch."