011

"H-hyunjin!?"  "HYUNJIN!!!" Felix got up on his feet hugging hyunjin crying. "I-i thought you left me for good!" He sobbed out

He hit hyunjin repeatedly but not hard enough to hurt him.

'...lix...i was going to....only to keep you safe so dont think i wanted to cause i didnt.' 'I love you so much felix i dont think you understand. I will do anything protect you. Even if it meant me and my brother we're human again.'

'Hey i like being this way!' Luci chimed in. All of a sudden a light struck down upon hyunjin and luci.

''this is your last chance to do right. Be good boys.''

The boys looked down at themselves. "WAIT I WASENT BEING SERIOUS!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PROTECT FELIX! DAD WHAT THE HELL!"

''Dont worry hyunjin, there's always something special with what i give people.'' "huh..?"

Have fun boys.

"W-wait dad??" "Ooohhh right.....god is my dad...heh And luci's obviously.." "AND YOU DIDNT THINK TO TELL ME THAT!??" "He didnt like us at the time dumb ass."

"True i guess.." "anyway cmereee." Hyunjin hugged felix till they heard sniffling behind them.

They turned around and luci turn around and walk down stairs. "Hey! Luci!!" Hyunjin ran after him. "Hey whats wrong."

"..nothing...i..i just wanna be alone right now......." "Do you want me to call beez?" Luci looked ul and started crying harder. He hugged hyunjin. "We broke up jin!"

"Oh luce..." he hugged him back. "I know you loved him but he was a dickhead to you anyway." Felix walked over wrapping his smol hands around luci's waist hugging him.

"Love is hard luci...trust me...i know..." "but it will all get better in the end...."

Five months later.

"MINHOOOOOO!" "AYEEEEEE HYUNJIN!" "Whats up bro." "Nothing much Wheres felix he said he was with you.?" Hyunjin said.

"Hes not with me jin.." "LET ME GO!!!!!" "HYUNJIN HELP!!"

'Everything was fine until you let him out felix. EVERYTHING!! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!' "L-let me go!! I didnt do anything to you!!! IF ANYTHING I HELPED YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT! LET ME GO!"

'You made me loose something i cared for a lot. Now im taking something hyunjin cares for a lot.'

"DAMNIT DAD ANSWER ME!" 'Jeez hyunjin patients.' 'What do you need?' "Something happened to felix and i dont know where he is i heard him scream but i cant find him anywhere! Help me."

'Go find your brothers ex.' "That piece of shit!" "LUCI!!!!" "Im literally right here.. what?" "You're piece of shit ex boyfriend has felix....."

Hyunjin was boiling with anger. He poofed without realizing. "WHAT THE FUCK!? HYUNJIN HOW THE HELL!?"

"Well i guess i can do that still." "BEELZEBUB!!!!!" 'Looks like your boy toy found us~' 'and i have heard that hes human again. Lets see how he can hold up against me now~~'

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" 'Awww now thats no fun tho~'

Hyunjin popped in the room. "Give him back." 'No~' "Now!" 'Or what!? What are you gonna do?' Lucifer popped out. "Beelzebub. Let him go."

Luci..... 'no. You left me.' 'So now he is leaving hyunjin.'

"W-what!?" 'Isnt that right felix~' you break up with hyunjin and kiss me right now or hes dead. "....hyunjin...im sorry....but im breaking up with you...i dont love you anymore....i love beez."

Felix got up and kissed beez while crying. Hyunjin couldn't believe it. He didnt wanna believe it but he heard felix say it. He saw him kiss bee willingly without hesitation.

Hyunjin was furious. Screaming he turned BACK into his demon form attacking beelzebub. 'WHAT THE FUCK!!!?'

"Felix come here.!!" Felix ran to luci, him making them poof back to jins house. "Dad dont let beez get him!"

"Lix be careful." Luci poofed back to hyunjin and beez. Beez was under hyunjin bloody and bruised ya know..just beat the fuck up.

"THAT WAS ALL ON YOU! YOU HATED ME FOR NO REASON! AND YOU MADE LUCI CHOOSE BETWEEN A BITCHY ABUSIVE HOE ASS BOYFRIEND OR HIS BROTHER! ITS YOUR FAULT HE LEFT YOU! NOT MINE! NOT FELIX! YOU! AND YOU WILL DIE KNOWING THAT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BEELZEBUB! ALL! YOUR! FAULT!"

Hyunjin slammed his fist down on beez's face breaking his nose. "The last words you will hear are these." "This is all your fault!" Hyunjin said then broke his neck.

Hyunjin got up blood all over him he turned around and saw luci. "Oh shit you watched that." "Thank you hyunjin." Luci poofed bad with hyunjin.

"FELIX!" "HYUNJIN!" They ran to each other hugging one another.

"I love you so much felix." "I love you too hyunnie"