Chapter 1

It has been 1 month since Izuku was found (framed) stealing Info about heroes: quirks drawbacks, weaknesses, and possible family members to be used as leverage. He's been imprisoned in Tartarus in the jail cell next to Stain because they were in good terms.

The people who believed him were Inko (Kuyomi), Eri, and Kota.

Yagoo, A-chan, Auhtral, his childhood friends and the staff for Cover Corp. and ANYCOLOR Inc. also believed in him being innocent

Now Izuku is getting a visit.

Izuku: Hello.

???: Hello.

Izuku: Considering you are the one who visited, this must be important.

???: I got bad news.

Izuku: Let me guess, I can't get out?

???: Unfortunately. We failed. We can't get you out.

Izuku: I see.

???: Sighs. I'm sorry, we did the best we can, forgive us.

Izuku: It's alright Auhtral.

Auhtral: Thank you, I will take my leave now. Stands up I just hope that you will be alright until the league admits that you are innocent.

Izuku: You think that they will. Stands up

Auhtral: Yes, my guess is that they did this to shake up society and make them regret imprisoning a bright and innocent upcoming hero like you.

Izuku: Thank you for the update.

Auhtral: No problem, oh, I just remembered, there will be a new Warden and Guards for Tartarus tomorrow.

Izuku: Thanks for the heads up.

Tomorrow the new warden and 3 of the new guards go to Izuku's Cell. Stain noticed something was strange was going to happen because he knew Izuku was innocent. Then he heard the sounds of batons hitting, screams, and laughs coming from Izuku's cell.

It continued on for 2 hours, after that, the warden and the guards left cell. Stain went to his door and talked to Izuku.

Stain: Hey kid, you still alive?

Izuku: Yeah, I'm alive.

Stain: What happened, why did they beat you up?

Izuku: I don't know.

Stain: Do they have some kind of grudge on you?

Izuku: Not that I know of.

Stain: So, they just beat you up because they want to.

Izuku: I think so too.

Stain got angry at it but he could not do anything.