Chapter 10

Tomorrow when Sakuhana's stream was about to premier. Chat was blowing up at how she looked and how she will be the new no. 1 vtuber.

Chat: She looks so beautiful!!! Chat: M'lady, ready to serve you. Chat: Must PROTECC!!!!!. Chat: I wonder how she'll start the stream. Chat: Is it like Gura who just "A" then blew up? Chat: Hopefully, then we know who will be the new no.1.

Stream then starts.

Sakuhana: Hello everyone. Says with a bright smile.

Everyone watching skipped a heartbeat due to the cuteness. Most then commented.

Chat: MUST PROTECCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakuhana: Giggles. I'm glad that you will help protect me if I need it. Giggles again.

Chat Died due to the cuteness.

Sakuhana: Oh! Where are my manners? I'm so sorry. My name is Sakuhana Tanigo of HoloNext, pleasure to meet you all.

Chat then blew up even more!

Chat: Yagoo's daughter. Chat: No way! Chat: Bow down to our queen! Chat: M'lady.

Sakuhana: Chuckles. Now let's proceed. Shows slideshow bio. As I have already said, my name is Sakuhana Tanigo, my Age is 16 years old, and I am a fallen angel, you heard me right, a fallen angel. It's not that I have done anything wrong, it's just. Sighs. Complicated, I don't want to talk about it.

Chat was worried for her, but she assured them that every was alright.

Sakuhana: Now for the things I like to do. These are: Playing Games with my friends/senpais, Singing to friends music, Playing instruments, Sleeping, Having fun conversations with friends, and Hanging out with other family members. Also, mostly my big brother is the one who is free to hang out with me.

Chat: Aww you have a nice big brother. Chat: Would like to meet him.

Sakuhana: Yeah, he is nice but you probably know him, he is commonly known as "Indigo".

Indigo (Auhtral): Thanks sis. Says on chat.

Chat blew up again, they commented on Indigo who is the most secretive and newest member of Nijien, who has 1.5 million subscribers on his 2nd month.

Sakuhana: Now let's get back on topic, my Favorite Food is Katsudon. My Favorite Drink is Milkshake, especially the strawberry flavor.

Sakuhana: My Favorite Games are: Valorant, Apex Legends, CS:GO, FNAF 1, 2, 3, 4, SL, UCN, SB, Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Arknights, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel, Dead by Daylight, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Legends Arceus, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Mario Kart, Skyrim, Monster Hunter Rise, and Minecraft.

Sakuhana: My goals are: To have fun being a vtuber with my friends and Indigo. Reach 2 million subscribers at some point then increase it by 1 million each time the milestone is reached. Work for Cover Corp until I become the next CEO.

Sakuhana: And well the first goal says most that I really have to say. Now for the remaining time I'll be playing Valorant so let's go.

She starts, on her first game she picked Jett, she saved up to get the Operator and she got 2 aces the whole game until the enemy surrendered and they won 7-2. Chat was surprised at her skill and was comparing it to Botan.

Sakuhana: I assure you Botan-senpai was probably better than me, and I'd rather not compare and fight her, instead we could be teammates and dominate the whole game.

She played another game locking on to Jett she died once but was saving for an Operator and not using Jett's skills, when she got an Operator, she dominated the next 4 rounds until dying, but got another Operator and finishing off their opponents. And when the swap happened, she did it again, she held back for 2 rounds until finishing with Operator. Her team won 13-3 with her getting 2 aces that game.

After thanking chat for watching, she ended her stream, she got 500k subscribers on her debut stream. It was a extremely successful stream nonetheless.