Extra Chapter 2

The midnight after Sakuhana's return party.

The one's who grinned are now initiating their plan. The past warden and guards who tortured Sakuhana woke up. They were in an unfamiliar place, a box whose sides are all colored indigo are what they see. Then someone spoke, a voice which they are not quite familiar with, but is really familiar with us, it's Auhtral.

Auhtral: Greetings, I have received word of your involvement in torturing "Izuku Midoriya".

Warden: Yeah, so what about it!?

Auhtral: Well, you are about to suffer the same pain, maybe even more to what he felt when you tortured him! He said in a sadistic voice.

The past warden and guards were now shaking with fear. Then a man with black hair with a red strand appeared. It's Vox Akuma.

Vox: You shall now feel the pain!!! [Devil's Aura]!!! He uses [Devil's Aura].

Vox released a red-colored aura that made his targets feel like they were about to vomit, then their heads exploded. Vox disappeared. A man with a yellowish-gray hair with a blue strand appeared. It's Ike Eveland.

Ike: [Rewritten: Resurrection]. He writes in his book "Resurrect".

Their old bodies disappear and new bodies with their souls reappear.

Ike: Get ready to experience more pain. He said in a sadistic tone. [Rewritten: Painful Virus]!!! He writes "Painful Virus" in his book.

They felt a strong sensation of pain, it was weaker than Vox's [Devil's Aura], but it was still painful and after 10 seconds they died. And Ike revived them again to continue the torture. Then Ike disappeared but would keep ressurecting them. After the Resurrection they pleaded for their lives.

Auhtral: Stop!? Chuckles. Do you think we would stop? He said in a psychopathic voice. You didn't stop when you tortured him!!!

They were scared even more now. Then a man with blonde hair with a bright yellow strand appeared. It's Luca Kaneshiro.

Luca: So, the torture isn't over!!! [Arsenal]!!! Several automatic guns appeared covered with a yellow aura. Fire!!!

The guns fired, it first aimed at their nonlethal spots, then went to the lethal areas. This was to deal more pain. As usual Luca disappeared along with the guns and Ike revived them. Now a man with a mostly black and some orange hair with a purple strand appeared. It's Shu Yamino.

Shu: Just relish the pain, it's one of the only things you are going to feel for a while. He said in a sadistic tone. Now, [BlackHole]!!!

A black hole covered in a purple aura appeared and started to pull them, the pain felt was slow but painful, for them it was 1 minute but for those unaffected it looked like 5 seconds. The Blackhole disappeared as well as Shu.

When they got resurrected, 2 women one with long orange hair and 2 horns as well as a purple haired one with wing-like hair appeared. It's Coco Kiryu and Selen Tatsuki.

Coco and Selen: This isn't over yet!!! They transform into their [Dragon Form].

Then they tried to run during the transformation but Coco and Selen chased them, then clawed each of her targets in half then stab them in the heart with her claws.

The next person to appear are 2 women, both with silver hair but 1 of them having a blue strand. They are Noel Shirogane and Kanata Amane.

Noel: So, get ready!!!