Chapter 2

Timepassed. It's been 4 months.

The "beat up" turned into torture. Sometimes they used an electric chair to shock him. Sometimes they dragged his head in a water container with a live wire inside, then raised it so that he could breathe and drowned him again. He got only 2 hours of sleep per day and only got leftovers of food, sometimes even no food at all. 

A/N:If you want you can think of more ways to torture Izuku.

After getting news of the torture, the warden and the guards were fired and were replaced with a more tough but fair warden and guards, these new replacements were sorry for Izuku because of the past 4 months. They returned his jail life back to the before the last warden was hired.

On Izuku's 6th jail month the League of Villains announced that they framed Izuku. Thanks to this Izuku's name is cleared.

Everyone who were against Izuku were shocked, U.A. immediately came to regret what they did. Nezu, All Might and Aizawa rushed to Tartarus. But when they got there.

Nezu: Hello warden.

Warden: Hello Nezu, Aizawa, All Might. I assume you are going to pick-up Izuku Midoriya.

Nezu: Yes warden.

Warden: I'm afraid you can't. Some people already picked him up.

All Might: WHAT!!!

Nezu: Who picked him up.

Flashback 1 hour ago.

10 people arrived at the Warden's Office. A man in his late 30s, A woman with long pink hair around the same age as the man, Another woman with purple hair in her mid-20s, A man with a quite long black hair with red strands, A boy with black hair and indigo strands, and 5 girls who are the same age as Izuku.

Warden: Hello what can I do for you.

???: I would like to take Izuku Midoriya.

Warden: Oh, and who may you be.

Yagoo: My apologies. I am Motoaki Tanigo. I'm also known as Yagoo. I am Izuku's father.

Warden: Is that so.

Kuyomi: And I am Kuyomi Tanigo. Most people know me as Inko.

Warden: So, you are his mother.

Kuyomi: That is Correct. Her hair and face turn to look like Inko. Then reverts back to her Kuyomi looks.

Warden: Now, who may these other people be?

A-Chan: You may call me A-Chan. I am Izuku's aunt.

Auhtral: I am Auhtral Tanigo. I am Izuku's Brother. And these are my and Izuku's childhood friends.

Warden: Smiles. Alright, we will release Izuku. Follow me. Stands up from the Chair and starts heading to Izuku's Cell with them.

When they went inside Izuku's Cell. They see Izuku on the bed crying with mark of the hits of batons all over his body as well as burn mark from shocks. Kuyomi rushed and comforted Izuku, Yagoo, Auhtral and A-Chan also helped calm him down. Izuku calmed down and cried of happiness because his family is there. The others went to Izuku and comforted him. He was surprised to see his childhood friends there. Those where the Gen 0 girls, Tokino Sora, Roboco, Sakura Miko, Hoshimachi Suisei, and Azki, and another friend close to him, Vox Akuma.